Thank you Bonnie Fogg

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
I just wanted to take time to thank Bonnie for a reading she did with my dog, Tate. While in DE for the July 4th shows, Tate was scared by the loud fireworks. He never has before but they were really loud and just started without any warning (it was Thur night, I wasn't expecting fireworks). Anyway, Tate ran and was gone for two and a half hours. I was beyond upset, it wasn't pretty at all. But thank goodness the fairgrounds are fenced in, of the dozen or so people that were so wonderful to help look for him, he wasn't on the road either. After two hours, I told everyone to go to bed, they had horses to show the next day and if he could come back, he would when it got quiet. So I sat at the barn about 30 minutes and decided I would drive around and look for him again. Well as soon as I started my truck, he walked out of the barn. He was muddy and very wet, there is a swampy area behind the barn with alot of tall grass, so I am sure thats where he was the whole time. Again, thank goodness it was all fenced in. So we finish out the show and go home Sunday. He was sleeping in his bed between the front seats and all of a sudden he jumped up and ran into Samantha's lap just shaking. When we got home, the neighbors started shooting fireworks and he was in my arms shaking so hard, he was never that way. Sunday and Monday nights he also wouldn't sleep in my bed like he normally would. He was that tramatized. So I sent an email to Bonnie and Tuesday evening I got to call her and let her talk to Tate. I did exactly what she told me to do and that was apologize to him for letting him get scared enough to run away. So I did, it was like thats all he was waiting for, the next day he was happier, playing with my other dog and sleeping in the bed again. It was amazing. Bonnie also told me she would try Reiki on him for his fear of loud noises now. She told me it might work, it might not, and I wouldn't know until a storm or more fireworks. Well it didn't take long until we had some really bad storms, lots of thunder and lightening, and Tate slept through it all. When he did get up, it was to get a drink of water and then back to his bed next to my desk. He is back to normal, I'm not, but its like it never happened.

I know this got long winded but I can't thank Bonnie enough for helping Tate. Anyone that knows me, knows what Tate means to me. Losing him would be like losing part of my heart. He is going to Nationals with me and will get to meet Bonnie while we are there, I can't wait.

Thanks for letting me share and for any of you that were there that night and helped this crazy person look for a 7 lb dark red dog at night, you don't know how much it meant to me. Thats horse show people for you.

I just wanted to take time to thank Bonnie for a reading she did with my dog, Tate. While in DE for the July 4th shows, Tate was scared by the loud fireworks. He never has before but they were really loud and just started without any warning (it was Thur night, I wasn't expecting fireworks). Anyway, Tate ran and was gone for two and a half hours. I was beyond upset, it wasn't pretty at all. But thank goodness the fairgrounds are fenced in, of the dozen or so people that were so wonderful to help look for him, he wasn't on the road either. After two hours, I told everyone to go to bed, they had horses to show the next day and if he could come back, he would when it got quiet. So I sat at the barn about 30 minutes and decided I would drive around and look for him again. Well as soon as I started my truck, he walked out of the barn. He was muddy and very wet, there is a swampy area behind the barn with alot of tall grass, so I am sure thats where he was the whole time. Again, thank goodness it was all fenced in. So we finish out the show and go home Sunday. He was sleeping in his bed between the front seats and all of a sudden he jumped up and ran into Samantha's lap just shaking. When we got home, the neighbors started shooting fireworks and he was in my arms shaking so hard, he was never that way. Sunday and Monday nights he also wouldn't sleep in my bed like he normally would. He was that tramatized. So I sent an email to Bonnie and Tuesday evening I got to call her and let her talk to Tate. I did exactly what she told me to do and that was apologize to him for letting him get scared enough to run away. So I did, it was like thats all he was waiting for, the next day he was happier, playing with my other dog and sleeping in the bed again. It was amazing. Bonnie also told me she would try Reiki on him for his fear of loud noises now. She told me it might work, it might not, and I wouldn't know until a storm or more fireworks. Well it didn't take long until we had some really bad storms, lots of thunder and lightening, and Tate slept through it all. When he did get up, it was to get a drink of water and then back to his bed next to my desk. He is back to normal, I'm not, but its like it never happened.

I know this got long winded but I can't thank Bonnie enough for helping Tate. Anyone that knows me, knows what Tate means to me. Losing him would be like losing part of my heart. He is going to Nationals with me and will get to meet Bonnie while we are there, I can't wait.

Thanks for letting me share and for any of you that were there that night and helped this crazy person look for a 7 lb dark red dog at night, you don't know how much it meant to me. Thats horse show people for you.

Sorry, don't know what happened. Anyway, I'm SO glad you found your dog. And yes, Bonnie is great!!
default_aktion033.gif
I have asked her several different times about one or the other of my horses and she has been right on!!

Love ya Bonnie!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Pam

Sorry double post

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_shocked.gif
Holy Cow how scary the little man was lost! Glad he is ok now. I know how great Bonnie is she did reading for me years ago (Razz) she was spot on!
default_aktion033.gif
for Bonnie. I think she needs to do one on my schnauzer he has some issues
default_wacko.png

Karen glad Tate is back to normal! Miss ya girl gotta meet for lunch!

Chris

default_new_shocked.gif
Holy Cow how scary the little man was lost! Glad he is ok now. I know how great Bonnie is she did reading for me years ago (Razz) she was spot on!
default_aktion033.gif
for Bonnie. I think she needs to do one on my schnauzer he has some issues
default_wacko.png

Karen glad Tate is back to normal! Miss ya girl gotta meet for lunch!

Chris

Karen I'm so happy for you that your little Tate came back. That was so scary it's a wonder he did not get lost out there, bless his heart he was so scared but he came back looking for you. That little dog must really love you
default_wub.png

Oh gosh, I did not realize he had gone missing. I have been there and not somewhere I would want to go again. (my boy was out of state with a handler and went missing for 7 days)

Glad Tate is safe and sound and back to normal!

Back