Terror on a Greyhound bus

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
When the radio report said something about people witnessing a grisly murder last night, I never expected to hear the details they then reported. I was in tears as I listened--this story is just too horrifying.

Here is the story:

murder on the bus

The killer got on the bus in Brandon but tonight's TV news says it is believed that he was from another province.

Last edited by a moderator:
minimor - your link is not working...

Here is another one... Greyhound Terror

Such a bizarre story...
default_no.gif

I just read it the story..........Yes. There is Evil in this world..........

Thanks tagalong for that link. Don't know what went wrong with mine, I think I've fixed it now, but here is the link I was trying to post in the first place. CTV has added more info to the page since this afternoon, and the account only gets more chilling. This morning the radio report did mention the victim was also gutted, but now the article refers to cannibalism.

CTV news link There are videos of witness accounts, some of which were on our TV news this evening.

My initial thought was that the killer must have had his brain fried on meth or something, but now the article says that a profiler suggests that the killer was a psychopath who had planned the attack, even though the victim was random.

I shudder to think that a creature so vile was walking around our city, even for a brief time if he was just passing through from elsewhere...the bus depot is only a block & a half from my office. I haven't ridden the bus in ages, but when I did I always tended to feel safe...no one will do anything to you when you're in a group of 30+ people, right? Though the one time I caught the late bus into the city there were only 3 passengers--not exactly a crowd!

Yes, I just cannot believe such a gruesome murder has happened, and so close to home yet!! (although not nearly as close as you!!
default_new_shocked.gif
)

It's like a horror story. I can't even imagine what those people went through. What's even more awful is that there were kids on the bus that saw this happen
default_no.gif

How terrible! I can't begin to imagine the terror! That poor young man who was murdered!
default_no.gif

Back