Tennessee new member

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moriah

Reaction score
Hello, I am a new member and very excited to find this forum. I have two minis - both mares on the larger size - 34" and 35" who are 4 1/2 years old. I recently had a riding accident with my big horse who has now gone to a new home. It was a hard transition for us, but both little girls are glad to have all the hay to themselves and love getting ALL my attention now. I already noticed that quite a few people here are from Tennessee! I live about 1 hour from Nashville. My horse background began with Parelli Natural Horsemanship and also includes work with Resnick's Waterhole Rituals and some clicker training. Right now I'm basically getting to know my minis better and doing lots of ground driving in the woods and with obstacles. I'm looking forward to learning alot from everyone here!!
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=18pt]
default_saludando.gif
Welcome from the beautiful mountains of East Tennessee!
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Bill

Hello and welcome from New York
default_saludando.gif

I'm Dan, I'm 14, and have two miniature horses as well, i hope to purchase a third one in the next few years. Your going to love the forum, I'm addicted for life.

Dan

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif
This is the best place to talk about minis!

From Southeastern Pennsylvania....Welcome! There are so many folks here with lots of knowledge.

You came to the right place.

I am a biggie horse person too, but my minis are my sweethearts.

default_aktion033.gif
WELCOME!!!!

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome. I've already been learning alot from all the ongoing discussions.
default_smile.png

Welcome from Ohio.
default_saludando.gif
I lived in Clarksville Tennesee years and years ago.

default_saludando.gif
Hello from Florida. This site is addictive, lots of great advice and support.

Carol

Latest posts

Back