Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavensminis

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Just wanted to say Thanks to everyone who made the Celebration possible. We had a wonderful show and lots of great people. The atmosphere at this show is so laid back and relaxing- I think everyone really enjoyed themselfs. HOSPITALITY ended up being the theme for the show, everyone was helping one another, it was like a big reunion.

A 'BIG" Thanks to Dixi Cohea our show manager for doing such a wonderful job!! We Love Ya!!

We love Frank and Robby McCartha Too!!

Another Thanks goes out to Caanan Hollow farm for providing one of the best hopsitality booths around!!

Thanks to: Double TT Tack for being the Celebrations tack dealer and wonderful friends!!, Thanks to Amanda Folster for providing our show some really nice photos.

I have the to say TN is one of my favorite shows and I am not just saying that because I live here!!
default_yes.gif

It sounds like it was a wonderful show all the way around!
default_yes.gif

We had a great time and it appeared the show was another successful one for the Tennessee Miniature Horse Volunteers. I can't think of a nicer family to host the hospitality booth than Suz and Roger Fitch, along with their daughter, son-in-law and their too cute grandson, who got to take a ride in the cart with Dan and Bull after their driving class.

Dixi is a wonderful show manager and Robbie McCartha and Frank McCartha complete the package. We're looking forward to the Fletcher, North Carolina show with them. It seems everyone at this show had a great time and enjoyed themselves.

I have to do a big BRAG on our 11 year old son, DJ (Dan Jr.). This was his first show really "showing" and he got a unanimous 2nd in Youth Gelding (AMHR) with his gelding, Luke Skywalker. DJ has been faithfully working Luke in the roundpen and setting him up. DJ also helped Carol Tresan show her mare, Lark, in Liberty, so now he's all fired up to give Luke a try in Liberty at the Fletcher show. DJ was also a big help to us at the show and lent a hand to our other barn buddies helping them get ready, not to mention he played "big brother" to Devon Tresan, the adorable little daughter of Carol Tresan.

Those of you who do not know DJ, he was born with a birth defect requiring amputation of his foot when he was 9 months old. He has been a Shriner's patient since he was 3 weeks old and Shriners treats him and makes him a new prosthesis at least once a year at no charge. Nothing stops him - he plays little league baseball and is the team's star pitcher. Last year he played football. Now he can add horse showing to his list of sports!

Denise - thanks once again for all your hard work. Your enthusiasm really keeps everyone fired up for this show!

See you next year!

Tam

Tam

I would have to BRAG too if DJ was my son.. I really missed beening there but we have a mare to foal out and my mother-in-law has been sick. so i had to stay at home but i missed beening at the show. I hope that Devon will be in NC this year so Hunter has a little one to play with.

did you get pics of Bull driving this year? if so please share

diane mccartha

Tam-

You deserve to brag on DJ - he is a wonderful kid. He never ceases to amaze when I see him doing all the different things he does. It sure has been watching him grow up. You would never know to see him that he has any sort of disability. You and Dan deserve a lot of credit for raising such a well adjusted son. He absolutely looked like Dan in miniature in the pics you sent me today - no doubt about it.

Congrats on your wins with Luke and Dream Girl - great show!!!

If I'm lucky, I'll be there next year.

Barbie

default_saludando.gif
Just wanted to add that all three of us and our mares had a great time there as well!!! I was VERY proud of our placings, and glad Darling didn't foal while I was there, she is still holding the baby in
default_new_shocked.gif
. Anyways thanks Dixi, Double TT Tack, the Lovells, and everyone else at the show. It was nice to get to meet some more of the forum people. Once again GREAT SHOW!!! Can't wait till next year :-D

Thanks to ALL EXHIBITORS for showing off your beautiful horses and ponies!! Hope to see you all again next year!

Don't forget to put the Ocala Florida shows and Fletcher North Carolina on your calendar!

Latest posts

Back