Tennessee Miniature Horse Celebration Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah's Little Blessings

Reaction score
Hey! Well, I know we have 12 days left, but ROLL call time everyone? Who all is coming to the show? I am with 2 horses(I know huge show string right, but thats all I could get ready, or should say half way ready :DOH! ) Anyways though, if your coming make yourself known! It should be another great show like last years! Can't wait to see some of ya'll! See ya soon-Sarah
default_saludando.gif

I'll be there! Along with my younger sister and a friend. She may post later.

I'll be in Am. 2 yo mares, Open 2 yo mares (under), Am. showmanship Over, Am. CPD Over, Adult Versatility Over, Am. Hunter Over, Am. Jumper Over, and Am. Halter Obstacle Over.

My sister will be in Youth Hunter Over, and Youth Jumper Over.

I am SO bumbed! I've been looking forward to this show since last year. It was an AWESOME show!!! I know it will be again this year too. But, I've had to make the hard decision to not go since we've had horrible weather here and haven't been able to clip even one horse to see what I have!
default_wacko.png
Also, with Scarlet's medical bill topping $2500, there was a financial consideration also.
default_no.gif
It really stinks!

Have fun everyone! Dixi puts on one heck of a show and the club is totally awesome!!!

[SIZE=12pt]
default_biggrin.png
We will be there for sure!! I can't wait!!! I have already started clipping my boys and I am supper dupper excited!! I think it is going to be a great time!! Last year was awesome and everyone was so friendly!!![/SIZE]

Parmela we sure are going to miss you!! Maybe things will turn around and you come on down!! My fingers are crossed for you...

default_saludando.gif
Well, I'll see you two there!!

Parmela, I wish you could have made it, but understand!! I'm still trying to balance out the other shows I want to go to!

Can't wait till next weekend!!! :)

Latest posts

Back