Tenasity is turning silver

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
I have not posted any close ups of this little lady in a good long while so I figured I would post these. She is getting a LOT of roaning all over the place. I think her mom is half splash and half sabino. I dont know exactly what pattern her sire is. I have not seen a pic. I know he is registered and I think he is a chestnut pinto of some kind.It took her forever to learn to whinny. For a long time she just grumbled. Now she can do it and does all of the time! She is very opinionated.
default_wink.png
So cute

as a new baby

DSCF0129.jpg

yearling

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

with me (after I have been grooming horses)
default_rolleyes.gif

IMG_1080.jpg

She is SO friendly
default_wub.png
She and Prism would sit in your lap if you let them.

Well I hope you like her!

I have three or four horses with sabino charactersitics (one may be greying? will be finding out!). Your horse's roaning looks like the sabino roaning on my two that are sabino roan (see below). Your Tenasity is really growing up!!!

LOU--07312006--%20085%20BRUSHED%20MARE%20PAGE.jpg
Skipper-VMHC-by-DRockwell.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh looks like a sabino!! I love them they are the neatest colors. She looks like a good future gf for gus!!! haha beautiful girl.

Yes, she is getting so many white hairs on her she looks like she is sparkling! I really like her neck and forelock. Also, the pink nose - I am a total sucker for pink noses!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back