Tempur-pedic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you end up liking it....just give it time, especially if you got a firm one like we did. They say crawl around the bed on all fours every time you walk in the room for a while...lol.

I had neck surgery and the hospital I was at had the tempur-pedic type matresses in the beds on the orhto. floor. I think it had to be the best sleep I ever had in a hospital. And it wasn't the drugs because I wasn't taking any. I felt that good right out of surgery.

Well I saw you got the "serta icomfort genius", ours will be the Serta icomfort savant. Very similar to yours with the gel. my house is super cold allyear around so I'm hoping that will help with the firmness. We both need and like a super firm mattress.

Hope you end up liking it....just give it time, especially if you got a firm one like we did. They say crawl around the bed on all fours every time you walk in the room for a while...lol.
OMG what a great visual of Scott crawling around on the bed like that!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
He may if I told him that what you guys said to do it!! LOL!!

Thanks soo much for the info!! I can't wait!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had neck surgery and the hospital I was at had the tempur-pedic type matresses in the beds on the orhto. floor. I think it had to be the best sleep I ever had in a hospital. And it wasn't the drugs because I wasn't taking any. I felt that good right out of surgery.
I know the hospital that I had my son at had some type of memory foam also. But the small hospital down the road does not. Kinda strange how that's something I noticed while being in either hospital!!! LOL!!

I just got a tempur-pedic 3 days ago. I felt so selfish buying the bed this time of year. But, when there is a warehouse damaged (the plastic bag over the bed tore and the edge got dirty from the floor) sale you get it when you can. I got a super deal and all of my aches and pains are so small I even got to sleep on my tummy! It is funny because I had a pile of pillows on my other bed and I don't even need one on this bed. My neck has always needed pillows packed around for the support. I wake up in a good mood and I am ready to go. My only problem with this bed is my dogs and cats really really like it too. I sleep with my foot where I can stick it out of the blankets. So, I end up sleeping in one tiny corner of the bed. Last night I had 6 dogs (one was my LGD, 4 japanese chins and 1 toy poodle) and 2 cats. I think I need a bigger bed!

I just got a tempur-pedic 3 days ago. I felt so selfish buying the bed this time of year. But, when there is a warehouse damaged (the plastic bag over the bed tore and the edge got dirty from the floor) sale you get it when you can. I got a super deal and all of my aches and pains are so small I even got to sleep on my tummy! It is funny because I had a pile of pillows on my other bed and I don't even need one on this bed. My neck has always needed pillows packed around for the support. I wake up in a good mood and I am ready to go. My only problem with this bed is my dogs and cats really really like it too. I sleep with my foot where I can stick it out of the blankets. So, I end up sleeping in one tiny corner of the bed. Last night I had 6 dogs (one was my LGD, 4 japanese chins and 1 toy poodle) and 2 cats. I think I need a bigger bed!
WOO HOO!! I love it when you can get a deal!! I have to agree with you, I also noticed I don't need all my different pillows or blankets with this mattress! I always had them wedged under my back, shoulder, neck, or where ever I needed it. Yep my kitties love my new bed too!! LOL!!

Latest posts

Back