Temp to Permanate for AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy's_mom

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm getting ready to send in my filly's temporary papers to bring her permanent for AMHR. I was wondering if I need to send in pictures with the papers since her temp papers don't have the pictures?

I was also wondering if I should have her DNA tested for AMHR? She is already DNA'd and PQ'd for AMHA. Would AMHR accept the DNA results from AMHA? Would it be worth it to spend the $31 and have her DNA'd for AMHR as well?

Thanks for the help!!

Becky M.

Yes, you do have to send in pictures when bringing your horse from temp to perm with AMHR. Not sure how to answer your dna questions.

Becky,

If you send in a copy of the AMHA papers that show the horse has been DNA'd, AMHR will make note of it on the AMHR papers. Several of my horses AMHR papers have "DNA Tested" on them.

Thanks for the help! Good thing I asked about the pictures before I sent the papers b/c I was planning on sending the papers in without pictures! I'll make a copy of the AMHA papers and send in with the AMHR! Thanks again!

Becky

Latest posts

Back