tell me what you think!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Dan

Reaction score
ok this is one of Britney Spears best songs so please tell me what you think of it i think its like awesome but first you gotta here the origional song so follow this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89oS4SN4mNg

and hear the origianal song and then tell me you think of this remix

Last edited by a moderator:
OK since no one else answered you I'll tell you what I think

This my dear is pure trash. As far as the song goes, it's trashy and she looks trashy in the video.

I think this young woman is very beautiful and talented and somehow lost her way, crashed and burned.

I would love to see her get a lot of help and rest for months or years, whatever it takes,

and someday be able to make a wonderful healthy comeback as a great mom and be a good performer and entertainer again. I hope she is already on the road to recovery.

I think you are a youth??

This might appeal to you but for me as an adult NO it doesnt. It is trashy, but that seems to be what Britney does nowadays..

She started off well then then went down the tubes ...

I also wish she would go away from celebrityville and get her head on straight! The loosing of ones children would be enough to make anyone change, I would think!! Its the Celebrity life that is horrible and not realistic as to how people should live...

Okay, im sry to bring this up to the top again but i agree with what the others said, an adult would have no interest in this and they would think its trash (which they do)

but since im a youth i will answer your question.

I think both are good. Some songs that are remixed sound really good and others don't but tlike i said both are good.

I agree with Marty, she was talented and good in the beginning but she crashed and burned. When whe was a little girl her parents used her as a money maker b/c her father couldn't support their family. Right from the beginning she was very, umm how do i say this, ......uhhh. she danced like an older girl, like in there teens, like she danced 'dirty'. How do i know all this, b/c i watched it on MTV i think it was. My dad told me they already wrote her obituary (sp) the things they publish in the news paper when someone dies, like about thim and what they did.

yeah i knpow shes not really to approattly dressed but it is a good song and marty, i agree, she really should take a break, but, she is making an effort, its a start! and the reason shes like this is because of her mother who basicly pushed her to sing and perform in thise outfits! whateve Lynn Spears

Okay, im sry to bring this up to the top again but i agree with what the others said, an adult would have no interest in this and they would think its trash (which they do)

but since im a youth i will answer your question.

I think both are good. Some songs that are remixed sound really good and others don't but tlike i said both are good.

I agree with Marty, she was talented and good in the beginning but she crashed and burned. When whe was a little girl her parents used her as a money maker b/c her father couldn't support their family. Right from the beginning she was very, umm how do i say this, ......uhhh. she danced like an older girl, like in there teens, like she danced 'dirty'. How do i know all this, b/c i watched it on MTV i think it was. My dad told me they already wrote her obituary (sp) the things they publish in the news paper when someone dies, like about thim and what they did.
so did i! i just really whish she would get help or something, anything, and not even, well maybe, minis could help her case who knows, but really if only people would support, then maybe she would have the strenght to be back on top! so whayever yall can do, please support britney, we really do not need her obiturary(sp?) written, and her other video(even the song title is dirty) is so just simply for a 26 yearold or anyone
default_new_shocked.gif
luckily, minis dont turn out like that
default_wub.png

i just really whish she would get help or something, anything, and not even, well maybe, minis could help her case
I would fall over and faint if that girl even has a pet. She prolly has dogs yes and I feel bad for them!
default_new_shocked.gif

yeah, that would probably be bad

I think you are a youth??

This might appeal to you but for me as an adult NO it doesnt. It is trashy, but that seems to be what Britney does nowadays..

She started off well then then went down the tubes ...

I also wish she would go away from celebrityville and get her head on straight! The loosing of ones children would be enough to make anyone change, I would think!! Its the Celebrity life that is horrible and not realistic as to how people should live...
yeah, i agree, she really should go back to Kentwood for lik 2 years or so, where no one can find her, and sit down with a good therapist, and then return to the hollywood scene, and, she should really clean up her act inorder to re-gain cutody of her kids and get them away form Kfed (sp)

apparently he only married her for her money
default_new_shocked.gif

and yet, with all that stuff going on in her life, she has recorded one of the best albums in her life
default_yes.gif

unfortunately I think Brittany is a has-been. This song isn't too terribly awful...but I don't see it as a great come-back song, which is what she needs to survive. I think Brittany is washed up and her career is over. I also think she needs to go to rehab, mental institution or somewhere and get her stuff straight. She seems to have lots of "issues"

I actually like the song. I think she is probably REALLY tired of people talking about her (even if she is doing wrong) and this song says it all. She fell into a bad streak and all the media hasn't helped her pull herself back up. As far as being trashy, she is no more trashy then anything else you see on other MTV music videos. Celebs have got to get so sick of "should of, would of, could of's" from people like us and everyone else that is talking about them. It's her life and she has to figure this out for herself. We may not agree with how she shows off her body and dances but it is NOT our place to judge. And as far as her being a "has-been", I would have to disagree since she is still selling millions of records. Bands like Berlin and New Kids on the Block are "has beens". JMO
default_biggrin.png

P.S. Arab Luver....I think you might have better luck getting opinions on the actual song from a younger crowd.
default_wink.png

Celebs have got to get so sick of "should of, would of, could of's" from people like us and everyone else that is talking about them
that's the price of being a millionaire and I can't stand when they whine about not having any privacy, blah blah blah...that is the price they pay.

We may not agree with how she shows off her body and dances but it is NOT our place to judge
...it is a parents place to judge what their children listen to and watch.

And as far as her being a "has-been", I would have to disagree since she is still selling millions of records
she never will be a Madonna or Cher (one's who've survived to still make records years and years later)....although I don't care much for Madonna or Cher, their level of talent is way above Brittany Spears...I'm not saying that Brittany is not talented, I do believe she is, but she is not talented enough to be a mainstayer like the above mentioned. I do not believe her popularity will increase and it will just slowly die away IMO...

I know many many teens who do NOT listen to Brittany and think she is a joke...it's all personally preference.

I do hope she gets some help for her issues...she doesn't play a very good role model at this point (and yes, it's her job to be a descent role model...especially since she targets teens/adolescents).

thank you Brandi*, i highly doubt anyone on this forum knows her so persionally, i think they have no right to judge her... who knows maybe she different in real life

oh and, i think your right
default_wink.png

I can't stand it when people ask for opinions on something and then get upset when the opinons they receive are not the same as theirs. If you don't want to accept what others say then don't ask...no one said you had to like their response, but you really shouldn't ask for it if you are going to get upset. I will say this nicely...opinions are like butts, everyone has one and everyone thinks theirs smell's better.
default_yes.gif

Since you asked me I think the song is a great dance song!

Great beat and rhythm, it would be a perfect club song.

Of course, it is sexual and edgy, in your face.......that is what sells!

I think the song is brilliant.... so full of irony.

MANY, MANY people do seem to want a 'piece' of her.

That is why she made millions and millions and why her promoters made even more!

As a person who doesn't buy cd's, watches very little tv and has NO interest in Hollywood and all that goes with it. I think this song is only saying what is true!

Do I think she is a suitable role model for young kids, of course not! That is why my kids don't even know who she is.

But I still think the sound is awesome and the words are true, pretty pathetic but very true.

All that said if I was in a club I would defiantely get up and dance to this song OR if it came on while I was mucking stalls in the barn alone!
default_wink.png

I am not going to say much on this. HOwever it is not her parents fault she dresses the way she does. Yes like any parent they are not perfect and make mistakes.

The reason people dress like that is society. Women are made to look like nothing more then sex objects and be here for the sole purpose of letting men do whatever they want with/to them. Until peoples attitudes and outlooks change you will always have this.

Arab Luver,

In my saying "you may have better luck asking a younger crowd" I was not implying that the opinions here are any less important. I just meant that if you wanted to talk about the "song" and what it means to you this might not be the right place. I am aware that you are a youth and so I understand that by you asking "what do you think of this song", that you weren't looking to get into a full debate on whether Brittany is moral in her actions. But in no way was I discrediting the opinions of the adult forum members. They have made very good points but I have a feeling it is not what you were looking for.

Sonya,

I do agree with a lot of what you have said. Parents should have a say in what their children listen to
default_yes.gif
And Brittany is most certainly not a good role model for young girls. But then again, I don't think that's what she is going for anymore either.

thank you Brandi*, i highly doubt anyone on this forum knows her so persionally, i think they have no right to judge her... who knows maybe she different in real life

oh and, i think your right
default_wink.png

and, just sayin... im not upset about any of these posts, and i really was just looking for peoples opinion on the song and the remix adn not a debate
default_wacko.png
but still i respect every ones opinions.

however, rahter than constantly bashing her why dont any one recognize all the contributions shes made to tthe 20 iht centryy of pop music

Can you tell me some genuine contributions she has made in the 21st century?

Enlighten me.
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back