Teens Who Care - Ribbons for Linda

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woohoo go Makayla!
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks for posting this Sue! Such a wonderful segment!
default_wub.png

Thank you. You never know with editing etc how things will turn out. But I thought they did a fantastic job. It was a wonderful tribute to Linda while hopefully inspiring other teenagers to step up and help others. Of course, Ben thought the whole thing was about him. :^)

default_aktion033.gif
It is wonderful, and Makayla is so deserving. I am so happy for her.

Thanks Kay & Taylor,

It was great having you both at the RFL benefit show this past summer. We really appreciate your support. Makayla will be hosting her 5th Annual RFL Benefit Show again at Dream Acres Equestrian next summer. The date hasn't been determined although it will be on a Sunday and we will be using the same class list as the last show as that seemed to work well. Sure hope you can join us!

Sue

I saw this on TV getting ready for work one day and I was so proud!!!

Thanks Kay & Taylor,

It was great having you both at the RFL benefit show this past summer. We really appreciate your support. Makayla will be hosting her 5th Annual RFL Benefit Show again at Dream Acres Equestrian next summer. The date hasn't been determined although it will be on a Sunday and we will be using the same class list as the last show as that seemed to work well. Sure hope you can join us!

Sue
You're are welcome! Oh can't wait for this years show! So excited already. If you don't hire a professional I'd love to take pictures for you guys again, it truly was an honor doing it for such a wonderful event!
default_wub.png

Taylor, we are already getting great response about the 2012 show as well as some very cool raffle items donated. I think it will be even better this year. By the way, you are a professional! Anyone who can hold/show a horse in one hand and take the awesome pictures like you did with the other is a true professional!

Marsha, one time when Linda was visiting at my barn we were just sitting and really enjoying our conversation when she mindlessly started picking up strings from hay bales and made this huge braid. To this day that braid is hanging in my barn and everytime I look at it I think of her and that special day. Funny how the simplist things in life can give you the best memories.

Thank you everyone for your support! I am very excited about this year's benefit show! My mom is definitely true in saying we have some really cool raffle prizes for both horsey and non-horsey people already!

Taylor - We would be honored to have you as our photographer!

-Makayla

Wow! Thanks both Sue and Makayla! Means a lot!!! I'd LOVE to be the photographer for the show again, and by then I will have upgraded my camera.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back