Teddy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Just wanted to share some cute pics I got of Teddy tonight.

Hope you enjoy...

July085.jpg

July088.jpg

July084.jpg

July083.jpg

July087.jpg

He always is happy to be outside and always happy to have an audience. When I was showing jumpers on the A-Circuit and if I had met this guy in "big" (16.1 or over), I would have snatched him up; he's got "springs". He wants to hop over everything. I'll have to seriously think of training him to be a jumper soon (I'm gonna start longeing him this fall). Thanks for looking
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Teddy was having some fun.

He's a cutie
default_wub.png

Thanks Rachel. He's quite the character. He's for sale, as I don't need two stallions here. But I am toying with the idea of gelding him and having him as a bud for Royal when Royal can't be with Lexus (when she foals etc.). I may also show him eventually in jumper or something down the line. We'll see...

Looks like he is having a blast
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Edit --

I just saw you are thinking of gelding him! If you decide to, I bet you'll only end up loving him all the more. My geldings are my favorite horses
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

However, it's no guarantee that he and Royal could be together. I cannot safely keep DunIT with geldings, even in non-breeding season. He grew up with Sunny and Bacardi but I had to separate him from them the fall he was 2yo because he was playing way too rough with them (and they are pretty sturdy boys themselves).

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like he is having a blast
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Edit --

I just saw you are thinking of gelding him! If you decide to, I bet you'll only end up loving him all the more. My geldings are my favorite horses
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

However, it's no guarantee that he and Royal could be together. I cannot safely keep DunIT with geldings, even in non-breeding season. He grew up with Sunny and Bacardi but I had to separate him from them the fall he was 2yo because he was playing way too rough with them (and they are pretty sturdy boys themselves).

Thanks Jill.

default_smile.png
Just wanted to let you know how it went for us. I had hoped DunIT would be with Bacardi and Sunny forever basically but he is just toooooo full of himself
default_smile.png

default_smile.png
Just wanted to let you know how it went for us. I had hoped DunIT would be with Bacardi and Sunny forever basically but he is just toooooo full of himself
default_smile.png

I can see Royal being good with Teddy (with Teddy as a gelding); Royal really is a gentleman. Teddy is much more of a stallion (he's also 3 and so is feeling his oats) and can see him still being a bit more full of himself as a gelding. But who knows. I'd be much more concerned about Royal than Teddy. So, who knows.

Latest posts

Back