Teddy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Oh my goodness...! One of my best friends in the whole world has the week off starting last Monday. She has her grandson, Sloan, over, and my Teddy over, too. Teddy was over getting accustomed to 24 hour grass turn-out for his new owner (which he didn't go to today...well he did and then didn't :arg! ). Well...I've always rested a muck bucket on his rump etc. I knew he'd be a great riding/driving pony, as he's unflappable.. Sloan was out of Pauline's sight for two seconds and she looked in his paddock and he and Teddy and her German Shepard were running around "playing" in the paddock
default_biggrin.png
(glad it wasn't a pool) Teddy is a special stallion; he'll test adults and dogs but is always gentle with a child or puppy or kitten. He "knows"! That said, I've always kept an eye on him.

P1030508.jpg

P1030526.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, looks like he enjoys putting smiles on the youngsters faces! I think Royal will equally impress you, as he had always enjoyed kids going in and petting him when he lived here!

Latest posts

Back