Teddie update and other pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
This is a pic of Teddie when I first got him as company for Freddie after Freddie lost his best friend Rodney(Notice in this pic he obviously has eyes).

TedEBearSmall.jpg

This is a pic I took yesterday of Teddie notice the eyes have now disappeared and only the pink thing shows. But we still love him.

Teddiefreddieandflowers004small.jpg

And this is Freddie just hanging out on top of the picnic table, he doesn't get the idea of setting on the chair prefers the table. Silly guy!

Freddieonpicnictable.jpg

And this is a pic of flowers my daughter planted this year in our huge tire flower bed. So far they are surviving the extreme heat we have had.

Flowersintiresml.jpg

I tried to get a pic of the helicopter with the bucket dumping on the fire but it was too far away for my camera to pick up. Hope you enjoy the pics. Teddie has quite the personality. Certainly keeps Freddie busy and doesn't seem to fear anything. When I carry him thru the garage to go outside the big guys seem to want a taste of chocolate. Oh how they lick him as if to say "just a little taste mom".

Teddy is adorable and Freddie's no dumby...... he says why would he want to sit on the bench when the table is where the food is served
default_biggrin.png

Back