Take a Look @ Him Now (DunIT, my 3yo Stallion)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Still learning how to do this stuff, but got some neat clips of DunIT (Ericas Gone and DunIT) that show what a prancy, full of himself, stud muffin he is
happy0064.gif

DunIT really "does it" for me. Even in his winter fur suit or with pokeberry across his face... just love him. Erica let me snag him as my own when he was a week or so old and my thrill in him has only grown -- he's such a lovable combination of a full on stinker who would love to get a hug when he's done showing himself off ... and I'm preaching to the choir as we all love our boys
love0075.gif

Right now, he's really "the man" when it comes to hoofed wonders around here having two knock out babies with big time ATTITUDE on the ground (gee... no idea where these foals got their self esteem!)
love0034.gif

DunIT's "details" are that he's a 2005 31" AMHA/AMHR grey-grullo grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too ("BTU") and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and great grandson of Egyptian King. His dam is a Reserve National Champion and his sire has sired many National Champions. DunIT is an AMHR National Top 10 (halter) and AMHA Honor Roll (halter) with multiple championships though he's only been shown a few times
default_smile.png

As you can see, DunIT's obviously not in show shape right now, but then there's not any reason he would be
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for taking a peak
default_cheekkiss.gif

PS I messed up my photobucket video!!! I just now added a new clip compilation to YouTube, so that's where DunIT is dancing online now
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Jill,

That is really KOOL!!!! I LOVE it.

He is so pretty and FULL of himself.
default_smile.png
))

I can't WAIT to focus my camera on him!!!!!

~Sandy

Wooo!!

He is FULL of it!!

So he should be hes is handsome
default_wub.png

Just wanted to add the first picture I saw of DunIT, back before he was mine. I remember it like it was yesterday waiting on Erica to say I could buy him
default_biggrin.png

DunIT--%20newborn%20--%201.jpg

I will have to take everyones word for it. I can't view the video. The photos are great though

Jill,

He is a handsome boy! Thanks for sharing the video with us! I sure enjoyed it.

Yayyyyy, DunIt!!!

Thamks for sharing this!!

Liz

Thanks, everyone. I love DunIT so much I cannot stand it and it's as if all his mock-defiance just makes me love him all the more. He's a very huggable spitfire!

And, I messed up my Photobucket compilation. It took me an AGE to make and I ruined it some how this morning. So, I ammended my original post with links to short YouTube videos of him in action. I've gotten two fo the four to load and will be back with links when / if (!!!) I can get the other two to go.

Anyone have tips (PLEASE!!!) for a video editing program? I'm thinking to go with Roxio 10? I need something I can work with on my laptop and then upload (vs. upload then work with like with PhotoBucket).

Thanks so much!

[SIZE=12pt]Jill[/SIZE]

(a/k/a DunIT's mommy)

See next post for link -- Finally got it fixed...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back