Take a look at this size comparison!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K&H Miniatures

Reaction score
Ricky was out in the pasture again tonight. He loved it. He could not figure out what the big things in the pasture next to him was. He just kept looking at them and looking. I happened to capture the picture below. I have also included my daughter with Millie. Thanks for letting me share. Kristy

Ricky gazing out across the pasture. I know we need a mane tamer for his wild doo. LOL

l_1b75ebc4a7db9841915e0e4cfb378f60.jpg

Ricky finally got brave enough to get close.

What are and Who are you???

l_99c1a476c94dc8c6fbc8cbf0bbe05761.jpg

And my daughter and Millie

l_7ef2a4d700b815a228b197bd65c8f8ae.jpg

l_d148bf0b0e884d48a2c3809baaa09abb.jpg

l_b1c3d54990ad72d5ff846f9bfb3c6601.jpg

Brave Ricky! I'm sure they don't realise how little they are..that goes for your daughter too. She looks as if she thinks she is all grown up.
default_wub.png

Brave Ricky! I'm sure they don't realise how little they are..that goes for your daughter too. She looks as if she thinks she is all grown up.
default_wub.png
Yes, Hollee does think she is grown up sometimes. She loves this filly and they are so close and almost inseperable when together. Hollee knows to correct Millie though if she tries to bite her or gets too pushy. Which Millie likes to do sometimes. She is the only baby here so wants to play of course. Hollee is horsecrazy. Everything is about horses and ponies. She even pretends she is a horse. I have to watch her with Millie though because she does tend to get too bossy sometimes. Like slapping Millie for know real reason. OOH that makes me mad, but Millie doesn't seem to care one bit. She will never leave this place if I have anything to do with it and looks like she may stay small enough to hardship into A if they have not done away with that by the time she is 5. I would love for Hollee to be able to show her. They would make one great team wouldn't they? But, she is grade. Oh well, she will be a great forever pet if she goes over 34 inches. She was 21.5 at birth and 24.5 at 9 or 10 weeks. I can't remember which one??? Love her so much already. Thanks, Kristy

Latest posts

Back