Tack Store

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atotton

Reaction score
I am wanting a miniature western bridle for my mare. I am in Canada but willing to shop over the border if the price is right. What online stores would you recommend to find a bridle? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Atotton.

I really like ordering from Ozark here in the states. They are polite, and while the prices are higher than most stores, I find their qaulity and range of products certainly make it worth while. I am always happy with my orders when I go through Ozark! Cannot recommend the, enough.

Dan.

Ozark, dovesaddlery, chicksaddlery, tacktrader,craiglist. Good luck! =)

Hi!! You will get many good recommendations here on this thread but since business links aren't allowed, to save you some time looking for the Websites of the names you may get please Click Here for a list of our Tack vendors. At the top of the page you will also see a link to Canada tack stores. There are 3 pages of highly recommended businesses that have all you may need. Happy Shopping!

This is the right forum! hope the info. you get here helps you find what you are looking for!

Latest posts

Back