Tack Shops

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayneC

Reaction score
Hi

Does anybody know of any mini tack shops around the Peoria/Illinois area.

Many Thanks

HI

It is hard to find a mini horse tack shop (store front on the ground) so to speak. But many of them online. Try looking at LB list for farms/business' you will find many of them that way.

Do you plan on being at the World Show? Plenty of them there/here those many days.

Beth

I don't live in Illinois but had to say good luck! Went all over tarnation here looking last week searching.

Fran

No. I have the same problem in MA. I'm thinking of opening my own because more people around me are getting into the minis and they are probably having the same problem I am with finding stuff. I so get the Ozark Mountain and the Starlake tack catalogs, but I would like something closer to home. I would like to know were I can order the supplies. Where do the other tack shops order from?

Christy

No. I have the same problem in MA. I'm thinking of opening my own because more people around me are getting into the minis and they are probably having the same problem I am with finding stuff. I so get the Ozark Mountain and the Starlake tack catalogs, but I would like something closer to home. I would like to know were I can order the supplies. Where do the other tack shops order from?

Christy

Hi

I would LOVE to go to the World Sale but I live in Australia so it's a bit hard. My husband is heading over that way in Oct for work so I was hoping there is some mini shops so he could do a bit of shopping for me
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif
yes.gif

Hello JayneC, I am in Macomb, IL. Would love to visit with you someday.

It isn't exactly near Peoria, but there is a place in Eldorado, IL. called Allen's Pony Express. They carry pony and miniature horse things. They carry nice stuff so they can be a bit expensive if your just looking for things like everyday use items. But as far as show things, bits etc they are comparable to most places. Their website addy is

www.allensponyexpress.com

If you hear of any others let me know as I'd like to go visit them too. I wish my hubby would let me start a tack shop, but he is convinced it wouldn't work which we all know better than that right
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

OOPS - sorry, you must have been posting while I was typing mine. LOL I thought you lived in Peoria
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back