sweetys offical foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
default_saludando.gif
Thanks she is a little cutie if i do say myself..LOL I am getting very excited LOL

glad we will be able to see Sweety before long!!
default_smile.png
n it won't be too much longer and you will start showing us HUGE udder pics hehe

Is Sweetie going up on Mare Stare today??? I Love watching all of these mares! I will have a screen FULL of light haired beauties, and my poor sweet "dark horse" Darla!

default_saludando.gif
No havent got her up on marestare yet brother is coming over today to set the camera up

but i dont feel like doing much as i have the flu really really bad worse flu ive had in years i feel like crap
default_no.gif

Oh forget were on 314 days LOL

default_saludando.gif
No havent got her up on marestare yet brother is coming over today to set the camera up

but i dont feel like doing much as i have the flu really really bad worse flu ive had in years i feel like crap
default_no.gif

Oh forget were on 314 days LOL

So sorry hope you are feeling better

Wrap up warm and have a nice long sleep.
pray.gif
you feel better in the morning

I am so sorry for waking you up, I hope you manage to get straight back to sleep.

default_saludando.gif
Well i still feel like crap on codral flu tablets and pain killers and still feel like crap nose is blocked then its dripping like a tap my jaw and head feels like its gunna blow up
default_no.gif

got the camera set up but dont no how to do marestare do i ring them or email is it in america or do thay have one in australia iam lost HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Last edited by a moderator:
Just go to the MS site click on

"Sign up" go down to the bottom and put in your barn name and and how long you want the cam up for. You will need a paypal account.

Good luck

hope your feeling better Jenny!!!

Heather is really helpful and answers any questions you may have lol believe me I had heaps!!! LOL

hope you get it up
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
oh ok is it hard to put program on iam not very good at computer stuff

also can you watch it on the computer and tv as well,, as i have the cameras set on the tv in my bedroom and computer set up in the study

If you connect your cam to the tv you will need a dazzle to connect tv - pc.

The MS program is very easy to get started, I am no computer wizard and I managed with some help from the wonderful Heather.

same here, was thinking it would take 24 hours! it was up after 2!!!! obviously it depends on the camera and system you are using...

do you have wi fi? with our tv (its one of the new lcd ones lol)

I can watch my camera on my tv through the my laptop through the wifi LOL
default_laugh.png

don't know if that makes much sense lol on that note goodnight LOL

default_saludando.gif
Day 315 and iam seeing some change her udder seems to be bigger and her hoohar i can see pink bits
default_new_shocked.gif

will take pictures later..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back