sweetys offical foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't rely on seeing wax, a lot of minis never seem to get it.

I usually find that udders are 'hard' for a few days before foaling, and from your great pics, I would like to see her tummy 'hit' the perfect V a couple of inches further forward! So perhaps another 24 - 36 hours, but I wouldn't be leaving home just in case!
default_unsure.png

default_saludando.gif
apparently she waxed up last foal and her vulva and around the sides got really soft and wobbly

not really seeing that yet..how many more days can she but me through this foaling madness
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually find that udders are 'hard' for a few days before foaling, and from your great pics, I would like to see her tummy 'hit' the perfect V a couple of inches further forward! So perhaps another 24 - 36 hours, but I wouldn't be leaving home just in case!
default_unsure.png

default_saludando.gif
has anyone got any good v shape belly photos so i can compare

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Shifting the threads to hear has unleashed the madness!

Diane (Castle Rock) has the best 'V' photos.

I still think Twinky has the best udder photos
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

LOL!! Looks as though we might have to rely on the pics of your V shape Renee!!

If you scroll back around 100 pages of Suzie's old thread, I think you will find pics of several perfect V's - that's if you have time to do that amount of scrolling.
default_rolleyes.gif

With only a couple of days to go, I think these lovely girls of ours are going to wait for Auntie Diane to get back from her jolly hollies before they foal, bless them.
default_yes.gif

Britt didn't get a "V" but see how her tummy moved forward.

2011pregnancy013.jpg
anhourbefore.jpg

Yes she is stuffing her face and then foaled 2 hours later
rolleyes.gif

default_saludando.gif
Renee love the pic's of britt
default_smile.png

Jenny your sweety is very cute!!
default_wub.png

Twinky is another who doesn't really get the 'V' she sort of sags her belly though so you do see a change.

Is it definetly day 347?

Was she hand or paddock bred? Sorry, it's probably been mentioned. Too many mares
default_new_rofl.gif

default_saludando.gif
she was paddock served but i seen him serve her ever day from the 17th october to the 25th october 2010

on the 26th of october she was kicking the sh*t out of him poor boy

so i hope ive got my dates right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back