sweetys offical foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
default_saludando.gif
hi cassie hows your holiday

going when do you get back..think sweety must be hanging on till you get back to LOL LOL

lol! Maybe all the mares will wait for Cassie so she can watch
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

Sweety what are you doing
default_impatient.jpg
Iv had my rotten cold for over a week new and been feeling really sorry for myself n still no babies for me to look at and drool over
default_thumbdown.gif

default_saludando.gif
has anyone got any ideas of way sweety was acting strange last night

laying down get up and doing this for about 2 hours it was like she was in labour

but nothing happened

I've noticed with my foals they have gone pretty quiet near the end. Probably out of room!

default_saludando.gif
Iam hoping thats what it is i think if there was any thing wrong with the foal

sweety would be very sick.......yer

As far as I've been told if somthing goes wrong with the foal you will usually see somthing. The mare will act odd or uncomfortable or will go off her food. It's one of those times where it pays to know your mares!

But if EVER in REAL doubt (not general paranoia!) check with a vet. I'd rather have mine out here 5 times for nothing then to miss the 1 time I needed him.

I agree, better safe than sorry but it is quite normal to not feel much movement at the end due to lack of space. Some foals are just quieter than others, I had a filly this year that I hardly ever felt moving but now she is out she is a little monster
biggrin.gif

I used to feel Fantasy's a lot when she was smaller, now I see very little if anything. Fantasy is just lopsided on a different side!

default_saludando.gif
Iam sure everything is fine iam just a stresser

sweety is eating and be her normal self

I noticed no baby movements the last few days before foaling and was very worried
default_yes.gif
but im sure its just because theres no room left in there for kicking around anymore as Anna assured me..will be very soon now..I guess shes been preparing herself with the feeling the need to get up and down and just be restless in general..you know her better than anyone if you think theres need to be worried I would agree better to be safe than sorry but im sure theres no need to worry..that cutie baby will be here any time now
default_aktion033.gif

default_saludando.gif
Day 343 and still no foal

this waiting game is killing me
default_impatient.jpg
:impatient:
default_impatient.jpg
:impatient:
default_impatient.jpg
default_smokesmile.gif

default_saludando.gif
OH i seen little foal movement today
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Yay glad you got to see a little something its enough of a worry all this waiting maybe you will feel a lil happier knowing baby is still in there somewhere lol
default_smile.png
come on all you babies
default_rolleyes.gif

This is why I stopped pasture breeding cos it made me into a nervous wreck
new_shocked.gif
You need someone cold to take a look, my hubby for example couldn't care less about my mares foaling and he will look at an udder and tell me whether we should waste any sleep
new_shocked.gif
I prefer to sit up for nights
rolleyes.gif

Amen on the pasture breeding, I like having dates to aim for
default_biggrin.png

I hope these girls hurry up, I want the filly fairy nice and busy when Twinky foals so I get my colt
default_wink.png

default_saludando.gif
LIndi loo gunna have another guess on when she'll foal LOL

if sweety does;nt foal tonight i will take some more piks for you;s

tomorow

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back