Sweet Opals Big OLE BRAG!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetOpal

Reaction score
I am beyond excited to announce our Pony of the Year results, we not only had one but[SIZE=36pt] 2[/SIZE]!!!! Woohoo....

My special man [SIZE=18pt]Pony Vista's Pow Wow won the Modern Pleasure Halter Pony of the Year [/SIZE]

IMG_1919.jpg

and [SIZE=18pt]Michigan's Hart of an Apache - Modern Pleasure Performance Pony of the Year[/SIZE]

apache.jpg

We are especially proud due to the fact that these horses were Amateur owned and shown....

Congrats!!! That's quite an accomplishment!!!! Keep up all the hard work you do showing off your beautiful ponies!!!
default_saludando.gif

I have been WAITING for you to post this!

Congratulations, two amateur owned/trained geldings is certainly an accomplishment... you worked so hard and those horses looked amazing all year long!!!

Whoooo hooooo!!!!!!

Andrea

Congratulations Jennifer!!!!! Those are 2 awesome accomplishments!!!! And its even better since you trained and showed them yourself.... Way to go!!! I am so happy to see that Apache won one of the titles.....

Congratulations again!!!!!
default_smile.png

Congrats Jennifer!

I know you have put in lots of hours working with your ponies and it shows! It also shows that any Amateur can win without the help of a trainer. Keep up the good work and for being a great example to ALL Amateurs out in the show ring.

Karen Shaw

Chairman

ASPC/AMHR/ASPR Triple A Amateur Program

Yes Amateurs can win! However I have several friends that are trainers and all have been more than generous with thier info, without them, thier encouragement, suggestions, help and support, I would not have done it! I have also had alot of freinds that have always been very encouraging and supportive as well.

But most definately hard work, determination and GREAT HORSES all have a role in it...I have been very lucky that my horses give me 110%!!!!
default_wub.png

Kristina, who would have known what Apache was capable of! What a guy!!!

Thank you to everyone for your kind words of encouragement...I think Strassles are holding out on some info of thier own....I expect to see a post soon!

default_saludando.gif
CONGRATS JENNIFER,,,I KNOW THAT YOU WAITED FOR THE WOOD GOD TO APPEAR ,,,,AND SHOWED UP BIG TIME,,,,,YOU MAKE US AMT. HOPE THAT GOOD THINGS COME OUR WAY,,,,,YOU WORKED REALLY HARD AND IT PAYED OFF,,,,,
default_saludando.gif
:salute

Way to go Jennifer !!

Next time you see us at the Water'N Hole , come by and we will celebrate
default_wink.png

Keep up the good work ................... "GOOOO AMMY'S"

Linda

Latest posts

Back