Sweating

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amandab

Reaction score
Hello has anyone eva had a madean mare sweat up at night time only and sound puffed but no baby yet i dont no when she was served all the vet told me is the baby has a big strong hart as it was so late in the pregnancy he cant tell me anymore this has going on been a week now

That's great you know the baby's doing well! It's normal for a lot of them to be uncomfortable for a while before foaling. Sometimes for weeks, some only at night, some during the day, they all do it their own way. You might see that behaviour change when she's actually in labor but maybe not, it's a lot of watching and stressing for us. If you look up iamranch.com they have some great videos of their mares foaling that might give you an idea of what to expect. You're doing a great job watching her, hang in there.

Thank yeh im sleeping in the stables as i have no idear when she was served i have only had her 7mths yhanks i will have a look at vidio

Reactions: Taz

Latest posts

Back