Suzie's foaling thread COLT! 1st August 2014 new pics added <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a lovely boy and If I ever breed my little mare again (and she does foal) Ill be bombarding you all with pics
default_smile.png

Its about to pour here so I better get home from work and feed all my gang.
default_smile.png

Thank you
default_smile.png

please do!!

oh yes you better do that, and while you're there send the rain up our way. by the time it gets here it will be night time and all the ponies will be safe in bed
default_smile.png
love falling asleep to the rain hehe

what do you guys think of the name "Aubrey" for our new little man? meaning for Aubrey is: Blond ruler, elf ruler, noble, bright, rules with elf wisdom

I can't see any cute pictures......
default_whistling.gif
But I can't wait for the arrival of your special HANDSOME little man, and I only have 2 more days to wait to see!! And you KNOW we LOVE lots of pictures when he arrives!
default_thumbup.gif

I can't see any cute pictures......
default_whistling.gif
But I can't wait for the arrival of your special HANDSOME little man, and I only have 2 more days to wait to see!! And you KNOW we LOVE lots of pictures when he arrives!
default_thumbup.gif
HAHAHAHAHA now I understand why you haven't been commenting on the pictures, I mean the lack of pics Diane... hehe

Aubrey and Levi are my favourites at the moment.

I think he is going to be a real stunner when he is born.
default_smile.png
one more day, remember we hit the 1st before you guys do, :D

Roll on the 1st so that we can see what Suz is going to produce for us!! Sorry I've not been around much in the last couple of days Cassie - just been so busy here.

Absolutely love all the pictures (that I can't see of course!) and Aubrey or Levi are both great names for a boy.
default_thumbup.gif

ok a serious question for you ladies, pretending that its past the 1st of August... I really don't care with you guys hehe

Suzie has heaps of milk... no surprise there... but when he has his first drink in a while he comes out coughing for a while...
default_sad.png
is this that too much milk is streaming down his throat? or should I be worried?

Also he seems to be swishing his tail and stomping his back feet a lot? should I be worried about this? I don't remember Finn or Hudson doing this... there are signs on his behind that he is pooping but I haven't seen him do one yet... it is an orange red colour... this is normal I think?

I love him soooooo much!!

ps I put a pic of pregnant susie up on Facebook today saying that I don't think she will make her due date hehe, just to make sure no one suspects anything when I say he is born on friday at 6:45am lol

would love your advice on that please?
Thanks xx

She's releasing and streaming faster than he can swallow, poor little one. He should make the adjustment soon though.....he thought his mother was a horse--not a cow!

I'm a "when in doubt, give an enema" kind of person. If you're unsure, you can give him a baby enema, and then stand there and watch him release. It won't hurt him, and will give you peace of mind. He may need a good clean out if you didn't give him an enema in the beginning or he may have some "stragglers", which may be a bit uncomfortable for him to pass. But, giving him a baby enema should get out anything that is forming and/or becoming too hard around the edges if he's not fully releasing. Just a thought.

I can't wait for this little one to arrive!

Thanks Diane
default_smile.png
I saw a big milk poo in the stable this morning ? but he's still tail swishing and leg stomping and he will often just after this drop down have a roll and jump back up or help lie down then jump straight up... :/

CONGRATULATIONS on the early birth of your little one! Are we "announcing" without pictures????? Shame on you.
default_whistling.gif

haha ok ok Diane,

you wanted pictures, here they are! my little colt was officially born today yay!! so many people have commented saying how beautiful he is, and the owner of the stallion came and visited him and she LOVES him!

Meet "Aubrey" "Classic K ..........." lol

IMG_7725.JPG

IMG_7757.JPG

IMG_7734.jpg

IMG_7790.JPG

IMG_7811.JPG

IMG_7811.JPG

IMG_7821.jpg

IMG_7828.JPG

IMG_7831.JPG

WELCOME OFFICIALLY TO THE WORLD, LITTLE AUBREY !!!!

And a handsome boy he is, and we've all waited so long for his arrival. He is just beautiful, Cassie!

Yes - welcome to a very special little boy! It's great to see you in person at last.
default_thumbup.gif

Okay, Anna. I have classes tomorrow and Sunday, so will be away, after checking the board first thing in the morning. So, I'm leaving it in your capable hands until my return on Sunday night! I hope by then...."someone" will post pictures of this special little one that we've been waiting for so long! LOL

Thanks girls, I'm so in love with him. he is really starting to develop a character now, he comes up for scratched and loves to play but is still a timid little man which I don't mind
default_smile.png
I let him come up when he wants and let it all be on his terms.

Some pics from today for you all

IMG_8054.JPG

IMG_8079.jpg

IMG_8123.jpg

IMG_8124.jpg

IMG_8125.jpg

IMG_8130.JPG

I can't believe how blessed I am for Suzie and Wade to have given me such a special colt!

do you girls think he is silver black or silver bay? lol either way I'm pretty sure he's a silver which makes him extra special! there aren't many silver mini pony colts/ geldings/ stallions... especially not with a head like his!! I hope he keeps his beautiful head!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back