Suzie's foaling thread COLT! 1st August 2014 new pics added <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

and he is born on my twin friends birthday the ones I was at their party on the weekend lol
default_smile.png

my friend Alison wants me to name him Ali or Alex or Alibaba hahaha

He is soooooo cute, I have done NO work today , cause I keep popping in just to have a sticky beak !!

Glad he arrived safely for you Cassie
default_smile.png
Hope you have the day off work to get to know the newest member of your family
default_smile.png

He is soooooo cute, I have done NO work today , cause I keep popping in just to have a sticky beak !!

Glad he arrived safely for you Cassie
default_smile.png
Hope you have the day off work to get to know the newest member of your family
default_smile.png
hahaha no chance of that! lol I'm in the office but not getting any work done either, I'd be in there right now if I wasn't working giving him little scritches lol I'm desperate to go home and play with him!

debating whether I can let them out for a bit of a run at lunch or whether I should wait till tomorrow... what do you guys think?

I think I might have to go get some lucerne hay for suz she doesn't seem to be wanting to eat the meadow rye much

Im not surprised you would rather be at home, Im going from here to marestare and back again.

sooo cute he is having a play in the stable . Cant see why not letting him out for a play, looks like its sunny there?
default_smile.png

got the nicest lucerne I could get at the feed store while showing off my cute little baby and why I needed to get the nice stuff (hay is terrible at the moment because its so dry
default_sad.png
)

he is loving being outside! got some pretty cute oustide pics and he has met my brothers now, he loves Jonathan my youngest brother and came right up to him for scratches hehe cutie! everybody loves his head, it will be interesting to get the mini pony ppl opinion "once he is born" lol

I am so happy for you Cassie, he really is special. I bet he will be a real time waster ?? did you get much work done today?

I have to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU!!!!!! to Renee Jewer and Renee Krischer (Anyssa Park) both ladies called to let myself and Dad know that Suzie was foaling I can't thank you both enough, Renee Jewer you are the most incredible lady ever! I love you so much.

Thank you all for watching again for me and sharing this journey with me. love you all a million!

haha Renee I got NO work done today, I let them out at 2pm to let them stretch their legs and I didn't leave for the bank till 2:45 hehe

I wanted to make sure they were fine before I left
default_smile.png
and play a bit more lol, he is a little more timid then I remember Finn being so I want to spend lots of time with him so he is used to me
default_smile.png

Suzie is a bit uncomfortable tonight, and she has been dripping milk, I'm going to make her up and nice warm mash to hopefully settle her tummy but if you guys could keep an eye on her tonight that would be great, also maybe if you could note when baby does a poo? haven't seen him do one recently and he's not straining heaps but he has strained twice that I have seen? he is doing plenty of wee which is good... just want to see the both of them poop really lol

You and Suzie are very welcome, all us Aunties love you to bits. You make such an effort to learn and look after your furry babies and we really appreciate that. Your bond with suzie is an inspiration to us all and many of us can learn from watching you. I should be thanking you for sharing this with us. You are a wonderful young lady and I mean that from all my heart and I know for a fact that Anna and Diane feel the same way.
default_cheekkiss.gif

Looks like the little tyke is doing well
default_smile.png
. This is the first time that Suzie was actually within the outside camera's field of vision when I hopped on marestare to have a look. Suzie and baby were running around a bit and the foal is looking quite healthy and strong! Glad all seems to be going well and they are able to enjoy some outside time!

still need to measure him hehe I forgot. naughty Cassie! I am thinking he will be a very similar height to his big brother.

talking about his big brother I thought I'd share a pic of Finn from this morning for you. just so you don't forget him hehe

now for his little brother

Too Cute cassie love each and every Pic, and keep them coming
default_smile.png
Thanks Ryan! <3 he's such a cute baby, I can't resist! lol want to get my brother out with his good camera so we can get some nice shots of him hehe.

I'm dying to get him on facebook to see what the mini pony ppl think of him.... two more days haha.

and thanks for the encouragement, you'll be sick of him and me by the end of it ha!

Latest posts

Back