Suzie's foaling thread COLT! 1st August 2014 new pics added <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suzie is being a statue for a bit now
default_smile.png

That belly is looking ready
default_thumbdown.gif
don't think she'll make the week!

Put a cork in it Suzie! We got to get you as close to August as possible!

Quick quick - can someone post me Suzie's cam as have had to log into everything all over again just to get here and cant find it anywhere. Hang on Suz - I'm almost with you!!

That belly is looking ready
default_thumbdown.gif
don't think she'll make the week!

Put a cork in it Suzie! We got to get you as close to August as possible!
I would love for her to hold on for a week but I don't think she will either, but I'm taking each step as a day closer... at least we only have a week to hide the baby now not 2/3 like i was worried I would have to, such a good girl susie mum, keep being a good girl and hold onto that bubba!
default_smile.png

Thanks Cassie - off now to give our lovely girl the once over and then I will log the marestare in my favourites column.

Grazing her stall -- but there's nothing there to munch on!

I'm sooooooo happy you're back Anna! Okay Suzie, now if you're up to your old tricks.....I'm sure you're going to make us wait some more. But all is fine, as Anna is here to watch!

5.22am nearly morning time and it looks as though the naughty Suz is going to make us wait another night before letting us view this new little baby - unless she decides on a daytime birth??!!

By the looks of that nuggeted pooh, I think she's going to make us wait......
default_thud.gif

I wrote this big msg and it deleted it grrrr!

something must have just scared Suz lol she just raced across the paddock back to Finn, didn't think she could run that fast with that tummy lol she was pumping her legs hard lol Dad is playing in the paddocks so maybe he scared her.

she is still testing between 6.4 and 6.8 closer to the 6.4 udder is looking pretty much ready, I expect I will wake up one morning to wax and she will foal that night... but I'm keep a close eye on her in case she doesn't wax up... hoping she will though...

pics.

IMG_7573.JPG

IMG_7574.JPG

IMG_7576.JPG

IMG_7581.JPG

IMG_7582.JPG

IMG_7585.JPG

IMG_7593.JPG

the clouds were pretty this morning I got this pic
default_smile.png

IMG_7588.JPG

Just checked in to say hi to Suzie couldn't see her tho. Am I seeing Rain clouds ??

There are far more experienced on here, and by the way she is looking she obviously doesn't have long to go. Im still leaning (wishing, hoping, praying) towards next week for you and I hope you get your wish of august.

Have a good weekend Cassie ( you too Suzie)lol
default_smile.png

Just checked in to say hi to Suzie couldn't see her tho. Am I seeing Rain clouds ??

There are far more experienced on here, and by the way she is looking she obviously doesn't have long to go. Im still leaning (wishing, hoping, praying) towards next week for you and I hope you get your wish of august.

Have a good weekend Cassie ( you too Suzie)lol
default_smile.png
haha Suzie is the best at hiding... lol I move the camera to where she is and she moves off it again bah! lol

no she doesn't have much more to go now, this is pretty much her foaling udder... all we are missing is wax, thats if she has wax this time...

i would love her to wait another 6 days... hear that Suzie just 6 days! haha she won't wait 6 days... but at least I'll only have to have the foal hidden for 6 days max
default_smile.png

there have been rain clouds on and off all day but all they have produced are spits
default_sad.png
need rain soo badly!!)

please pray that we get some good rain in August... otherwise the grass will be dead
default_sad.png
we are already hand feeding the cattle... so expensive!

will see how she is tomorrow morning before I decide whether I will be able to think about going to my friends party... its 20 min away, wish it was 5 haha ;P

Hope you have a lovely weekend also Ryan :D

Cross your legs Suzie!!! 1 week to go..... I think this is the only time I've watched a mare and hope she waits!

I know what you're saying! I'm hoping if she doesn't have it by tonight, that she holds off at least until Sunday night when I get home. Going off to my classes again this weekend (away from home), and I want to be here to welcome this little one!

Sunday night works fine for me Diane hehe though even later suits me fine too lol I have my twin friends 25th bday party sat that I'm meant to be going to bit that all depends how this lovely mummy to be is behaving hopefully just like she is tonight quiet and happy
default_smile.png

Suzies udder is very hard tonight but it's not hot she is still testing 6.8 and she still has some tail resistance will be interesting to see his she is in the morning...

I have a really bad tummy ache tonight so I'm going to try get some rest now and will hopefullly feel better soon...

Have fun at your classes Diane. Here that suz? Diane isn't here so no baby!

Back