Suzie's foaling thread COLT! 1st August 2014 new pics added <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was testing 7.2 at lunch today and is testing 7.0 tonight, poo still firm though she just did a wee and poo after each other... Still quite round In the tummy I would expect her to v like she has been the last week still tight vulva, tail resistance lessening though still there a little... If she does the same as Finn she should go to 6.8 and stay there for three days then foal with wax... Given she is progressing quite quickly she may not go three days this time... I just really want to play soccer tomorrow night so praying she holds off at least till Thursday night...image.jpgimage.jpg

Sorry posting on my phone again lol

Midnight here I'm going to try get a little sleep will wake up every hour or two to keep an eye on her... No foaling yet miss, Renee and Anna aren't back yet!

I am watching! reporting on the marestare thread again
default_smile.png
Hope you can get some sleep! One day soon you will have a little baby to play with!
default_thumbup.gif

When will Renee and Anna be back? Hope she waits so they can see!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Anna is supposed to be back tomorrow (Wednesday).....I'm not sure about Renee. But Miss Suzie better hold out until they arrive, or I'm sure they'll have something to say! LOL

I think Renee was in the UK for Monday and Tuesday which should mean she will be back tonight?

Suzie is ALMOST ready, she is testing about 7.0 I think... maybe a little under, what do you girls think?

foal not in position this morning she is very round hehe still can't get milk out of her right teat but can get milk easily out her left, thats a bit odd?

starting to elongate but still has some tail resistance...

will see how she is tonight, hoping she will stay the same and I will be able to go to soccer
default_smile.png
... fingers crossed hehe.

IMG_7484.JPG

IMG_7488.JPG

IMG_7491.JPG

IMG_7492.JPG

IMG_7494.JPG

IMG_7495.JPG

IMG_7497.JPG

Hi ladies, it is 2.00 am here and I have just got back home. I am exhausted, it was a very busy 2 days, I walked for miles around London with my customer looking for a property to rent then I had a 4 hour meeting this afternoon before grabbing the plane home.

Thank you Suzie for waiting for me
default_smile.png
That udder is starting to look serious so I wouldn't think she has more then a few days now Cassie.
default_smile.png

Hoping she holds on for you for another week (at least) Cassie.

Come on Suzie , you cant rock n roll just yet, there are a some members of your extended LB family that wont want to miss this
default_pray.gif

Hi ladies, it is 2.00 am here and I have just got back home. I am exhausted, it was a very busy 2 days, I walked for miles around London with my customer looking for a property to rent then I had a 4 hour meeting this afternoon before grabbing the plane home.

Thank you Suzie for waiting for me
default_smile.png
That udder is starting to look serious so I wouldn't think she has more then a few days now Cassie.
default_smile.png
I hope you are now snuggled in your bed snoozing away Renee, and that you can have an easy day tomorrow? sounds like you deserve it!

we just need Anna now and Suzie has permission to foal... so Anna, don't come tonight hehe I want to play soccer lol.

Suzie held out 3 days on 6.8 with Finn... don't know if she will do that this time but I'm keeping an eye on her just in case... will test her at feeding time and depending how she tests will also test before heading to soccer, if she is still testing 7.0 or 6.8 I think I should be right to go, soccer is 15 min away and Mum will be home, but if I'm worried I won't go, I just hate letting the team down haha. and I love playing :D

Thanks Ryan! don't think she will but we can hope hehe

Please pray for my friend Rebekah, her beautiful big hack BJ who she one grand national with and who I have shown you pictures of me riding got a nail in his hoof two weeks ago, his navicular bone (sp) got infected and they flushed it out, he was doing really well then monday he got worse again she just found out that the infection has spread to his pedal bone and he needs to have another surgery. it doesn't look good. BJ is such a beautiful horse and she loves him so much, prayers for and her mum and for the vets who will do surgery this afternoon would be greatly appreciated. so hard he is the most beautiful horse.

this is the beautiful BJ with my little Finnley.

Finn and BJ.jpg

Sending Prayers Cassie for a full recovery. I had my boy at the vet for x rays on a suspected broken pedal bone. thank goodness it wasn't.

Hope all will be ok
default_smile.png

suzie is testing between 6.4 and 6.8
default_ohnoes.jpg
I really really want to play soccer! lol I will retest at 8:45pm just before we leave, if she is the same I'll go if she has dropped in ph I won't... she should drop to brow 6.0 before foaling and she was 6.4 the night before foaling with finn no wax yet and she is still scrunched up behind,

IMG_7508.JPG

IMG_7510.JPG

IMG_7514.jpg

IMG_7521.jpg

Dad's number just in case is 0427943849 he will be with us and on the side lines so will be the best one to contact, Mum will be home if you're really worried she can be contacted on the 2nd number on the camera.

Okay. She's just standing quietly. But I don't think she'll make it for a whole more week.

But, wait for Anna.......wait for Anna.......wait for Anna !!
default_please.gif

It could be a Friday baby
default_smile.png
I wonder if she will foal early again like last time, if so I will miss it
default_gaah.gif
Can we ask her to foal at around 20.00?
default_smokesmile.gif

You're back Renee yay! Hope you are recovered?

Thursday night or Friday night suits me fine I'll be at youth on Friday night but it's only 5 min away

Where is Anna??

Suzie seems to be resting
default_smile.png
good girl!

Back down sternal resting don't know if I should go and check on her now or leave her for a bit.. She looks so comfy right now...

Ps I have Viber if that's easier for you lovely overseas ppl to contact me?

Latest posts

Back