Suzie's foaling thread COLT! 1st August 2014 new pics added <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Megan - great to have you back! Sounds as though you have been busy what with your moving and the house selling - any idea where you will be once you actually purchase a new property, will you be staying in the same area?

Would love to see some pics of your beautiful furkids when you have time - exciting news about Laney!!
default_thumbup.gif

Exciting news about Laney! We can't wait to watch her again!!

And yes, some pictures would be great, if you could find the time! And your old thread is still here.....somewhere!

Did you hear that thunder? Don't worry.... it isn't the end of the world....... it's just ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RETURNING!

With a new and improved internet connection which won't drop out almost every time I attempt to post
default_thumbup.gif

Hey everyone
default_xbud.gif

Hey Bree - great to hear from you again! How's life treating you, let's have all your updated news please - and dont forget the pictures!!

Suzie's coming foal seems to be encouraging a few more of the old gang to appear, well done Suz! Any more lurking and not posting? Come on folks we need some updates on all those wonderful foals born two or three years ago who were responsible for starting this great forum!!
default_yes.gif

I'll start a thread.... it's been kind of busy around these parts
default_whistling.gif

But yes being my usual self once I got out of the habit f posting I kept forgetting to check in until Cassie and I started talking about Suzie. So glad to see the old crew are still around
default_thumbup.gif

all we need is Renee and Heidi, they both say hi
default_smile.png
was chatting to them on FB go Suzie bringing us all together again
default_smile.png

Suzie is doing great. udder coming up and down she is looking good though. We are suffering some really bad winds at the moment which Bree has as well, but otherwise all is good.
Cameras have arrived just have to set up marestare and we will be together watching a fat Suzie again
default_smile.png

Exciting news Megan on your baby for next year! another Tink woohoo!

I've spoken with Renee, but haven't heard from Heidi. Tell her to get back on here, when you "talk" on FaceBook. She knows some of us don't "do" FB.

Looking forward to seeing our sweet Suzie on cam again!

Last edited:
haha ok I will have a word with our Heidi
default_smile.png

talking to Heather from Marestare so we can get my camera up and running, Suzie is 282 days in foal today, one side of her udder is bigger then the other love seeing that lopsidedness lol

What's her belly like? Is her foal still swapping sides? Lopsided mare is even more fun then lopsided udder
default_thumbup.gif

haha for sure! though foal tends to like sitting on her left side more then her right hehe, it was really active the other day and Suz was trying to walk up to have her dinner and she kept having to stop and I could see the foal kicking hehe poor mumma.

july03 2014.JPG

Hi Cassie, good to see your little cuties again!

I deleted my personal facbook account coz I was sick of seeing photos cups of coffee what or people had for dinner (seriously people, everyone eats dinner!) so its good that I can still see your news here.

Anyways, Suzie is looking extra gorgeous, love that tummy. So round and cute and... I'm not getting Sweety pregnant again so stop trying to tempt me ;)

Finn looked so cute in his show photos. Can't believe how big he is getting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Hayley
default_smile.png
I didn't think I'd seen you around the FB recently, fair enough... I get sick of it myself sometimes but just ignore it...
Thanks, she is such a good mare. don't get her pregnant lol, think of all the stress and worry and grey hairs you would be adding to yourself lol. (is it working?)

Thanks, though Finn isn't very big hehe he is still only 30" tall.

Ok pictures ... Suzie's udder is a lot bigger this morning, so she has had her vaccination, tummy clipped now just need to finish getting the stable and cameras setup... the stable has a been disinfected and I just need to get Dad to bring some shavings up for me....

pictures for you all
default_smile.png

IMG_6932.JPG

IMG_6933.JPG

IMG_6934.jpg

IMG_6935.jpg

IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_6941.jpg

IMG_6818.JPG

IMG_6820.JPG

IMG_6828.jpg

I don't know whether I have introduced you all to our bird, anyway if I have sorry meet "Blinky Bill" our funny little Cinnamon green cheek conure.

IMG_6720.jpg

Penny was feeling photogenic

IMG_6839.JPG IMG_6841.JPG

and so was Smartie, he is doing so very well now I am so happy!

IMG_6845.JPG IMG_6847.jpg

anyways kinda shocked me to see Suzie's udder so big this morning, so I'm going to the shops to see if I can find the cord I need to connect the camera and hopefully get it up and running really soon.
default_smile.png

Look at her tummy! Love all the pictures, Cassie!

It's good to 'see' everyone again
default_smile.png
I took some pictures today of my babies so I need to find Laney's old thread...

Thank Megan hehe

Ok I'm really getting worried, in Australia you have to have foals after the first of august, horses bday etc etc I'm worried suzie isn't going to make it till the first... This is her udder this morning... It's too soon to be so big! ?image.jpgimage.jpg

Wow, that udder is impressive. Keep those legs together Suzie!
default_new_rofl.gif

What date was she bred again?

Remember, she's not a maiden, so things will be different this time. She's looking fabulous, by the way~!

Latest posts

Back