Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eel suz was looking interesting a moment ago... Sternal a good roll... Bit of pacing lots of tail swishing... 10 min of butt rubbing a little wee... The straight back to eating her hay... Silly girl now that she has settled I'm going to try get some sleep... Lol night all
default_smile.png

Great pics Cassie, thanks for posting. I can't really see Suzie's profile pics so I will wait til you post some more to comment.

Sweet Dreams
saludando.gif

Goodnight!
saludando.gif

Love all the pictures Cassie!! How beautiful!!

I was thinking Suzie was looking a bit less wide yesterday.. but I dont know today. Maybe that baby is on the move.

Sure is a race with these mares!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Great holiday pictures looks like a fun time had by all
default_aktion033.gif
..Well she looks ready to go now for sure with that enormus belly and udder going on
default_aktion033.gif

Great holiday snaps Cassie and looks gorgeous.

Suzie is looking super and its getting exciting now that udder looks bigger but belly could drop a little more but that can happen in a matter of hrs too.

Oh I hope she foals this weekend.

What a fantastic place for a holiday Cassie, no wonder you all had such a great time - how's your Dad's back now?

Sorry but couldn't see Suzie's profile pics, so like Renee will wait for more tomorrow in the hope for better weather and some outside 'side on' pictures.
default_yes.gif

The lovely Suz was down and snoozing, now up and grazing - 2.30am approx, Suzie time.

Just lettin you all know another storm has rolled in In case we lose power or suzie stresses that's what's up... She seems pretty good ATM...
default_smile.png
sorry bout the pics that's why I like my little camera dnt have to play with the settings as much dads back is doing much better thanks Anna the week away was the best thing for it
default_smile.png

Hi everyone, been watching Susie for a while but never posted. If anyone else has a mare going to foal, I would like links to be able to watch them. Just bought some Mare and would like to see a little of what to expect when they get ready to foal next year. I've bred big horses and not sure if these little guys are much different. Would like to watch as many mare as possible. If you know of any other link to foal cameras pleas let me know. I will continue to watch sweet little Susie.

Hi Overomh (do you have a name?) and welome to Suzie's thread. Great to have you here and speaking to us instead of hiding in the shadows.
default_yes.gif

Please tell us something about your new mare (do you have more than one, if not you soon will as these little potato chips are very addictive. LOL!!) plus a pic or two - we love pictures. Also feel free to ask any questions about breeding and/or foaling, we are all here to help and share advice and ideas.

Suzie looking for her breakfast already. LOL!!
default_wub.png

Hi Overomh and welcome to the madness
default_wink.png

I'm running my 'Marlanoc Foal Thread' tracking the changes with my mares. I don't have marestare so I've documented a lot with photos and have some very helpful comparisons hiding in my thread. Somtimes I ramble about breeding this years mares as well so there's a lot of info hiding in those pages
default_laugh.png

Hi again, My name is Kathy, I live in Texas, US, about half way between Dallas and Houston. It is very very dry here right now. I just bought my miniatures this year, I have 5 bred mares(all due next yr.), I have a 2 yr old stallion ( he is my picture), a yearling overo filly, a 2011 overo filly, and a 2011 overo colt. My overos or black with bald face. I have been learning as much as I could about them for the past 5 yrs. I finilly decided it was time to buy when I saw my little stallion in a sale Olympian Ranch was having. His name "ONE IN A MILLION" and he isone in a million. I fell in love with him and had to have him, then I had to fine some mares for him. So now I have miniatures. I will get a camera for my mares when they get alittle closer to foaling. I'm going to enjoy visiting with all of you.

kathy, you are making me drool all over Cassie's thread....the horse in your avatar is STUNNING...would you like to share him with me please!!
default_wub.png

Love the roos Cassie!! Suzi is so close....her udder looks great and very pointy
default_aktion033.gif
I suggest you not take your eyes off her!! you are now ordered to stay home until she foals!!
default_aktion033.gif

she looks like she's going to have lots of milk!!

I wish we would get to see her more w/o her darn head stuck in her food bucket...LOL...she's such a nut!!
default_wub.png

Susie's bag is hugh, she is going to give sooooo much milk. I think her nipples need to fill out a little more but they can do that really quik. She is really close. Thanks for the comment on my boy, I think he's great but he's my baby. I will post picture of my girls soon.

Haha if her head isn't stuck in the food bowl I can't take any good pics cos she is all over me lol

We have a bit of a storm here so I have put suzie away just in case n smartie n penny are in her paddock just in case it gets really bad... Clouds were a bit yellow looking... So hoping no hail... Xx

That is so cool Kangaroos in your pasture! We have to go to the zoo to see those! Sorry I havent posted much, we have a horse show on Monday and we have been so busy bathing, clipping and prepping for the show. Hubby has been working on a horse trailer redoing it, hope it's ready by then to take them. Suzie's udders are really looking full!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back