Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suzie looking a little tired on her legs, poor girl she must be finding that baby uite a weight now!

BUT I'm hoping she moves further up the back of her stable before laying down for a rest, if she plops down where she is now, her head will be in her droppings!
default_rolleyes.gif

Oooop's she's down. One pile of droppings under her, but she seems to have positioned herself to give her head the space to miss the other piles - good girl Suzie.
default_wub.png

5.00am and all is quiet, I am shattered so I am off to hit the hay
saludando.gif
night Europe, Morning Aussie land, afternoon America
saludando.gif

Good Night Renee
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
Good morning Cassie

how is suzie ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to report my own thread at this rate so I can go back to being with the rest of the cool people
default_wink.png

Suzie bout the same As yesterday... I am down at work cos it's mums day off will see how I go at lunch time... Sorry bout the mess Anna I finally got a gull night sleep last night n didn't wake up at all I drlefinitly needed it otherwise I wod have been out there cleaning her mess... Will try take some pics at lunch... She didnt let me test her milk this morning n wanted out so I didn't stress the issue will definitley test tonight though...

Yes Cassie - get that camera out, we need some updates. Also when are we going to see some pics from your holiday?

Morning Ladies!!
default_saludando.gif

haha ok girls, sorry just brought Suzie in, we have a pretty big storm at the moment so hopefully we won't lose power... Suzie was stressing a bit but she has settled down now...

i took some pics, but Suzie didn't like the flash so I had to play with the settings they aren't very good but you can see how she looks...

she is still sitting in that between 6.4 and 6.8 LOL silly girl, have your baby already, you need to have it before next saturday cos I have to work at the vets
default_wacko.png
LOL

I think we have a race on our hands!

Come on Twinky! Rivain will never let you live it down if you don't beat these girls as well!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

haha, we definitley have a race! LOL which one will win I wonder... hmmm ya know I don't really mind, as long as they are ALL healthy (including bub's) BEAUTIFUL and SOON!!! LOL

so someone requested some fiji pics...? lol well you asked for it
default_biggrin.png

f1.jpg first day there
default_smile.png
me, learning to relax by reading a book
default_smile.png
I finished 7 by the time we left
default_laugh.png

f2.jpg first time in the pool... part of the 160m pool....my brothers... closest, Jonny (my youngest bro) then Andrew (next youngest right near the net) then Rusell... (the tall one LOL)

then Dad walking to the steps... his back was still hurting then, n me just getting in
default_biggrin.png

f3.jpg view of the resort
default_wub.png

f4.jpg being seranaded
default_wink.png

f6.jpg at night, the pool and resort restaurant...

f7.jpg on our way to Plantation Island, on the boat PJ's with Coconut Joe and the crazy crew
default_yes.gif
you can guess they were alot of fun
default_biggrin.png

f8.jpg care for some Fijian watermelon??

f9.jpg Plantation Island

f10.jpg part of the crazy crew
default_biggrin.png

f11.jpg my brother Russell mastering the art of relaxation
default_wink.png

f12.jpg mmm Plantation Island
default_wub.png

f13.jpg canooing

f14.jpg Coral Coast
default_wub.png

f15.jpg a life time dream completed horse back riding along the beach
default_smile.png
Blackie was a beautiful Black mare had so much fun on her
default_wub.png
next time will have to take Smartie though I reckon he would love it!!

Ohhhh I love beach riding!

There used to be a place I'd go to where we'd go hooning down the beach, was fantastic!

Looks like you guys had a great time.
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif
wow you must of had so much fun........

you look so young i wish i was your age again
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
back to suzies pictures there a bit dark so hard to say

but she looks about the same as my sweety

there gunna foal on the same day HA HA HA HA HA
default_new_rofl.gif

Haha thanks
default_smile.png
people think I'm 14 lol they think my three younger bros are all older then me lol it's very fun to tell them I'm the oldest n 21 :D makes it hard to get into clubs luckily I dnt go out that much hehe

Yeah sorry will try take some better ones tomorrow... Hoping it wnt rain... It's raining now settled after the storm just a nice steady rain
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back