Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julia that has to be the only thing that could be offending them... I mean this NEW thread has been all about Suzie!!
default_no.gif

are all members over 18

do people put a black strip or star over that area ?

hide it when they show the horse give birth?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't go in all guns blazing. I would just politely enquire as to why the threads have been moved and what future foaling threads can avoid doing so they can stay in the mini horse section instead of being moved to what is essentially off topic.

i am watching the rear of a mini horse

to let people know if the horse is getting close to birthing
default_aktion033.gif

ok lol I'll back off a little bit... LOL

everyone that I know who is on here is over 18 I think Julia... I think I'm the youngest at 21...

it can't be the pic's of suzie

Cassie

we need a place to talk and show pic on the topic of foaling

mini horse form is not it

back porch is not it

ask them to make a place that is about foaling

enter at the risk of seeing scarry pic's

and all that stuff

Mini horse forum SHOULD be it. There have been numerous before these that have been there. The topic of these threads is FOALING. That is pretty miniature horse related.

Mini horse forum SHOULD be it. There have been numerous before these that have been there. The topic of these threads is FOALING. That is pretty miniature horse related.
I totally agree they are after all miniature horses I mean Suzie is only have miniature horse, n half shetland but still. she is registered and should qualify for being put in the "miniature horse forum" I will let you girls know how I get on with the administrators...
default_yes.gif

Cassie if this becomes too much hassle we can just go to your Marestare thread, we can also do FB and text.
yes.gif

Oh sorry to see its been moved again its a bit of a nusiance
default_rolleyes.gif
not to worry we will all still be watching..Im sure she was so happy to see you home
default_yes.gif

it is a bit of a nuisanse... I will wait to see what happens, but Renee I may end up using facebook... is there anyone that doesn't have facebook??

Suzie is in for the night, and boy is she restless!! lots of tummy kicking... tail swishing... licking the ground... could be nothing, she is testing between 6.4 & 6.8 so I don't know if she is ready yet or not, it was really easy to express the milk and a bit came streaming out, but I didn't see any wax on her teats... I htink she is getting close...

I am going to get a bath... I seemed to have caught a bad cold while at Fiji, and I'm feeling miserable so I'm going to have a soak in a lavender bath, I will have Suzie up on my ipod n my phone with me justi n case, she is restless but baby may just be moving into position...

Not long now Cassie but I still think the foal has to get into position. If I were you I would remove Nathan's and your parents numbers from Marestare as you don't want people calling the wrong number now that you are back. It isn't a problem on here cos we are all updated with your movements
new_rofl.gif
but sometimes on MS you get people drop in after a while and they are very quick to call without reading the thread properly. JMHO

Latest posts

Back