Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I don't want to dwell on it but it's a real shame that someone got offended by the (what, four threads?) small number of threads that where easily ignored if there was no interest. Any other active threads were usually still on the first page if not the second .
default_no.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Fabulous looking udders Cassie!
default_yes.gif

Looks like you will have your little filly within a week! (and yes, just lift her little tail as soon as she is born - if you wait until she's on her feet you will find tht she will clamp her little tail to her body if you try to touch it and you will be left to crawl around with your head deep in Suzie's bed trying to peer under 'her' tummy looking for a possible tiny willie. LOL!!)

It's a good sign that she is grumpy with Smartie (how's his eye now?)

I still say how come our mare's foaling threads caused someone a problem on the Miniature horse forum when there was no objection to either Kay's or Tina's earlier this year. But still, dont change things Cassie as I really like being free to chat and exchange daily news with all our friends here - dont want to keep having to switch between an 'official foaling only' thread and here for the chats! You can start a new 'announcement' topic once Suzie foals.
default_yes.gif

Is so easy to get it wrong though Cassie amongst all the excitment so double check just incase..unless of course you anounce its a boy to all your close family like i did and then discover its a girl
default_blush.png
anyones mistake of course
default_biggrin.png

Yes Cassie little boys have a willy
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
were you sleepy in class the day you did that
new_rofl.gif

No joking aside I just find it easier to lift the tail and count the holes.

Suzie still looks wide to me
unsure.gif

default_saludando.gif
No wonder we got kicked out with all these willys and hoohas and holes LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
I cant stop giggling

default_new_rofl.gif
what a topic to start the morning with
default_new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
lol i should start more mornings this way!!!!

it's 7:13am here 9:13 pm cam time

suzie is just standing looking outside

Cassie can you take a profile photo of her tummy tomorrow? Please
biggrin.gif

default_saludando.gif
so whos gunna foal first suzie or sweety

just ;by looking at the photos??????????????????????????????/

i'll wait to see more pic's of suzie

its going to be close!

Well I think little Twinky might just win the race - and dont worry folks, she will soon be knocked off the Mini Horse forum to join us here, more pics of her udders have been posted and she has reached 50 pages, so anytime now .............................. LOL!!

Yes Cassie, get that camera of your Mum's out and give us some new side on pics of Suzie please.
default_yes.gif

I am not talking to Bree cos she is still in the house, I only hang out with tha back porch gang. Lol

Twinky, sweety & Suzie

There seem to be quite a few poops in there
rolleyes.gif
Anna don't look

Oh by the way my little Yorkie is fine at the moment and I have decided not to operate. I can't imagine putting her through something like that.
no.gif
We will just wait and see how she manages.

Hmmm.. who will be first? Twinky, Sweety, Suzie?

This thread has not been chatty enough to be put in the back porch. If there is going to be complaints on threads like this then some spring time when a number of mares are due then they will need to make a whole separate board for foaling threads. Seems like the best idea.. since people can't seem to just skip over the thread if they didn't want to read it or it 'bothered' them. Foaling is not back porch material.

Not much longer for any of the mares at this point!! Very exciting!

11:35pm cam time- Suzie has made some poops and is now standing looking out her stall door. Just being her lovely self
wub.gif

Anna is watching and she is not pleased.
default_no.gif

She thinks that Cassie should be out there keeping Suzie's bedroom clean - not sure where the lovely Suz is going to lay for her snoozies????

Renee, I'm glad you are going to give your little yorkie a bit more time - I'm not that much in favour of putting elderly dogs, or cats, through the trauma of an op, what with all the drugs, the GA etc which doesn't do their systems any good, there is also the pain plus the fretting when they have to be parted from their beloved Mums and Dads, often for several days just at a time when they need the love and security of their home wrapped around them. Of course every case is different and it depends upon the circumstances, the age of the animal and the reason for the op in the first place. Sending hugs for your little Yorkie Renee.
default_wub.png

i can't wait for the new forum
default_aktion033.gif

threads for foaling and chat of family and friends

they can call it CHATTY FOALING FORUMS!

O wait i for got to say family covers pets too

threads for foaling and chat of family, friends and pets

so what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
PLOP! Right down in her poo poo
thumbdown.gif
Not very lady like, Suzie.