Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! Moved again - plus we seem to be taking everyone else with us! What on earth is happening? What is the reason? What about Tease and Annie's thread or thinking back, Tina with Dreamer - they didn't get moved and we all 'chatted' on those threads?????

Still, at least we dont have to be 'well behaved' and just put simple comments about Suzie's progress etc here on the back porch - we can chat to our heart's content about anything and everything!

But it is not so good for any extra eyes/watchers to find the due mares if they are only to be found on the Back Porch. I agree with everyone that there should be a 'mare to foal' topic/forum.........but then would we get moved yet again from there if we start 'chatting' during the long nights of watching??

Will be interested to see what the powers to be have to say though Cassie.
default_yes.gif

ps. I dont do Facebook, nor do I text faster than at snails pace, plus if you decide to use marestare, someone will have to tell me how that works!! Sorry, I'm just a useless elderly being with not much techno knowledge. LOL!!
default_rolleyes.gif

I understand Anna, I knew there would be some not on facebook... n only people who have a marestare account can use marestare, I am hoping to be able to move Suzie's thread back to the proper spot where she belongs...

good idea Renee, I will do that now... yeah I think the foal is getting into position too...

default_saludando.gif
how come thay moved all 3 of our threads but didnt move wings foaling thread sorry wings just wondering

I've been wondering that myself. Maybe it's just until I next post and then it will get shifted?

Cams to Watch List ~ 9/01/11

there is still one on that page

Last edited by a moderator:
i never see the pic's of suzie there i must keep missing them

Well watching Suzie she seems to be soooo close and could go anytime! She has done some weird things the past 24 hours.. I have seen some back arches, belly kicks, rolls and such so get going Suzie!!

I wonder if they moved them because we post so often in the threads? Maybe they had complaints? But Back Porch to me is not the right place. A Foaling Board would be a good idea if they won't let the threads on the mini forum for some reason.

default_new_shocked.gif
I can't believe this. AGAIN and the others. I may not post alot, but I do watch and try to stay up with each of them. I can't FB or Marestare at work, but I do check the threads to see how things are going during my day--your night.

I like the foaling forum idea. maybe they could do that. Whatever happens I will still search out the foaling threads because I do so enjoy the watching and reading when I can't watch.

Not far off 3am - Suzie time - and all's quiet right now.
default_wub.png

suzie is just rubbing her rear end all over that gate 5:16am
laugh.gif

Looking for her brekkers - nothing changes does it LOL!! Bless her.
default_wub.png

Suzie's udder is bigger this morning YAY!!
default_biggrin.png
very swollen behind, might try n take some pics later today, my stupid camera is charging again

I can tell you why this thread has been moved. It's been over four months since you first posted. A lot has been talked about on both threads, other than Suzie's progress. The thread has constantly been "bumped" up by various discussions and it was moved to "make room" for other horsey-related threads. That's all. It's still here and is on the main page (but says "moved"), so people can still be directed here. No need to fret... That's my guess, anyway
default_smile.png

really cassie i want to see
new_shocked.gif

please take the pic's of suzie
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back