Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah she LOVES showing him off!!! LOL little baby he is so sweet!! more pics to come after work
default_yes.gif

so what do you think of him confirmation wise??
default_unsure.png

Nite nite Diane
saludando.gif
Morning Europe and afternoon Aussie land
biggrin.gif

Well can he get any cuter? Thanks for the pics Cassie he is such a lovely rich colour
wub.gif
Please keep them coming
yes.gif

I am off to rewatch the birth

Oh I love the pictures of him hes such a gorgeous colour
default_wub.png
I dont know what it is about me and bays but for as long as i can remember they have always been a favorite for me
default_wub.png

What a feeling a Cassie ?? nothing like it is there
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all fantastic but the 2 black and white ones are extra special
wub.gif

He is so gorgeous Cassie and love his colour - he is going to be a lovely rich bay.

He is a fine colt and Suzie did some serious cooking with him. I do think she held onto him a little longer so you could go on holidays and then she had him when you were back and ready for her LOL.

I wish all mares were so considerate LOL.

Cassie, hes really beautiful
default_wub.png
And my fave colour toO!!
default_aktion033.gif

I love the photos - especially the first black and white one, and the one you used as your profile pic. Just gorgeous. Your bro is a great photographer.

So have you settled on a name for him yet?

King Park Patience - aka "Patty"

King Park Spectacular Arrival - aka "Ari"

King Park Gallant Lad - "Lad, or Laddie"

(Meaning of Gallant)

(a.) Showy; splendid; magnificent; gay; well-dressed.

(b.) Noble in bearing or spirit; brave; high-spirited; courageous; heroic; magnanimous

default_wub.png
:wub AWWW
default_wub.png
:wub just gorgeous.. he looks so tiny..hard to believe how much they grow in such a short time..enjoy every second
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

default_saludando.gif
I like,,, kings park spectacular arrival

what about... kings park long awaiting,,,

or ,, kings park well worth the wait

Oh Cassie, the pictures are just fantastic. He's such a little gem and so very very cute!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I know everyone keeps looking at him, but I keep looking at Suzie in the pictures and I see such a happy and contented little girl! She did a brilliant job of cooking this little baby for you and her pride in him stands out in every picture.
default_yes.gif

Not only is she very proud of him, she is also confident enough in you, to generously let you close to fuss him and help with him. No if's or but's or even a suggestion of 'he's mine' - it is as if she has given him to you saying 'here he is, he belongs to you and me, we will share him'. Bless her, she's a mare in a million and it just goes to show how much YOU mean to her.

Say it for Suzie my friends, she has given Cassie such a special gift.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

ooo Renee I love all those names!! LOL hmmm, can't decide which one!!

Anna I totally agree!! Suzie is so special, she loves showing him off!! lol from a safe distance of course hehe he is so curious when they were out in the paddock with Russell and myself earlier Suzie decided to have a little lie down ( she only does it when I'm near
default_wub.png
) and baby didn't know what to do so he came running up to me n Russell, of course Suzie shot back up, but came over to us for scratches to
default_biggrin.png
she nickers to him all the time oh n when he gets in trouble she does a really high pitched note n he stops LOL funniest thing EVER!! doesn't she look so happy n proud of herself!! ears forward her pretty little head, lol totally n completely agree
default_yes.gif

"Kingspark gallant little beginning?" "Fin/ Laddie" oh but I love all 3 of your names, will have to check with the family LOL

we are liking Finley/ Fin for a paddock name at the moment lol what do you think??

I still like Kingspark Little beginnings but I want something a bit more in there like Gallant or... LOL am I making any sense here LOL

thanks again everyone!! you are all so wonderful!

oh I absolutely agree Anna, You are such a quiet and loving girl Cassie and Suzie knows it, you have built up a wonderful relationship in such a short time and Suzie genuinely loves and trusts you.

I also give you 10 out of 10 for the calm way you handled the birth, I could learn from you as I always get so nervous
wub.gif

Suzie looks fantastic in all the pics, she has a lovely shiny coat and is a perfect weight.

WELL DONE CASSIE
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

has anyone seen baby up since he came in from the field??Cassie is Suzie eating her hay?

OMG he is SO cute! I would be squeezing that cutie all day long
default_smile.png
Congrats. Cant get any better than that for your first foal. :D

Marsha

Latest posts

Back