Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So wonderful to see the lil guy mastered the milk bar after your helping him the first few times, and it helped Suzie contract back up and feel better.
default_aktion033.gif

I noticed last night he was a bit lax in the back end. I wouldnt be concerned and carry on as normal, as long as he still has plenty of snoozing and rest outside and Suzie doesnt get too proud and run him all over the place. He should improve each day and be up on those little hooves in no time.

Ill have a think about names through the day and see what i can come up with.

Congrats again Cassie. What a beautiful little boy you and Suzie have
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Julia could you please explain exactly where/how I find the foaling alerts page that shows Suzie's video.

Thanks.
default_yes.gif

There he is in all his glorious fuzzies!

Oh my is there any cuter than a new born foal ... well, other

than a new born baby, puppy or kitty - you know what I mean.
default_rolleyes.gif

LOL!! There you see them - there you dont - there you see them again!!
default_biggrin.png

How did he get on with his first quick walk outside Cassie? I take it that it looks like rain or is raining and you are playing it safe as you have to go to work. (I still think you should have been given time off as a celebration.
default_yes.gif
)

Oooo now no rug and he's laying down so I cant get a good look at him! Grrrrr.

Cant believe how pale his little legs are, bless him. You arn't going to leave his rug off all morning are you Cassie? Has it really got that much warmer?

Suzie is looking a bit cross about being returned to her stable LOL!! Have to remind her that she has a new baby to consider for a while. Perhaps another breakfast would please her?
default_biggrin.png

Wishing them both a Happy First Day.
default_wub.png
Im off to bed, nite nite all and well done Cassie, you managed everything beautifully and you have a gorgeous little boy to show for all your love and care of his Momma.
default_yes.gif

yeah he had a first little adventure and Smartie went crazy LOL neighing at the new little man so him n Penny are out in the big paddock I will let the new mum n bub back out a bit in the afternoon.

ok some pictures of the little man,
default_biggrin.png

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Cassie, you were a pro and so composed thru the whole delivery!!
default_aktion033.gif
Hes so cute!! his stall looks so comfortable.....I bet he wishes he came out sooner!! Suzi looks like a million $$$ too!! What a happy day!!
default_wub.png

Congrats on your new little guy cassie. Iv been watching suzie whenever I could, but I haven't really posted. Of course the day I stop watching she foals lol. He is a beautiful little guy.

LOVE the pictures, Casse! I watched the replay and Suzie did so good. You did a great job with the birth too! Congratulations again!!

Absolutely amazing Suzie and Cassie!!! What a beautiful baby boy!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with us!! Maybe we will see it again with your other little girl

Julia could you please explain exactly where/how I find the foaling alerts page that shows Suzie's video.

Thanks.
default_yes.gif
i know cassie posted it to this forum page 46

the other suzie page is over in the community tab then click message boards

go down to marestare foaling updates click it

then click cam watch 9/1/11 list go down till you see cassie's farm name

under that is this link http://latigo.marestare.com/forum/index.php?topic=26237.0

it's a good place to see what is birthing and when dogs, pigs, cows,sheeps,horses and

Goats,cats

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
just watched the vidoe of ;the birth wow she didnt take long

but it was just lovely to see after the long wait

congrats again cassie you must be stoked
default_aktion033.gif

have you measure him to see how tall he is

HAHA they should definitley get one!! I loved that statement too!!

my little man must be pretty exhausted from his play outside been sleeping all day!! just got up for another drink!!
default_wub.png

what a good girl Suzie!

LOL! I'm glad it was amusing!
default_new_rofl.gif

He is looking adorable
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back