Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol saw him having what seemed like a good little drink my little man
default_smile.png
oh

Dumb me lol sorry ladies he has pooped 3 times already!!!

I can't sleep my head is so full lol I dnt think all that leaning over helped my cold lol glad to see him having a drink by himself I think he has forgotten how to lie down lol as soon as the video is ready I'll put it up gonna Try get a little sleep lol

default_wub.png
Little Roo...How do you doo?
default_wub.png
I like that name too!! Cassie, thanks for taking a minute to post...you must be exhausted!! He's just darling in his little
default_smokesmile.gif
jacket!! And He's Smokin' Cute too!!

BTW.....did you have on hand a blue and a pink rug or were you just great at guessing?

Oh I love Roo
biggrin.gif
They came to visit Suzie before he was born
wub.gif

He looks so much better and so does Suzie and he looks like he is mastering the milk bar too.

I like Roo too although I also wonder if there is a name to suit from Australia beating South Africa in the rugby to get into the semi finals of the world cup LOL.

I suppose we have to wait till tomorrow for photos

What a surprise this morning when I checked in on Suzie, as I do first thing every morning, and there was a little baby !!! I've been lurking this board for a little while now, back when Tease had her baby. I wonder how many more eyes are watching these minis but don't post much ?

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS Cassie and Suzie ! Connor Roo is so cute ! Best of luck to you !

Stacy

He looks so much better and so does Suzie and he looks like he is mastering the milk bar too.

I like Roo too although I also wonder if there is a name to suit from Australia beating South Africa in the rugby to get into the semi finals of the world cup LOL.

I suppose we have to wait till tomorrow for photos
Oh lets not mention the rugby eh..because come on you all know us WELSH will be bringing home the cup..oh yes
default_yes.gif

I missed it!.I will have to watch the replay. First night in 2 months I didn't have the barn alarm up. He is adorable Cassie, congrats and great job Suzie!

Suzie Suzie Suzie....What a grand girl you are.

Congrats on to you and your Mom on a wonderful little boy.

Boyz Rule!!!!

Can't believe I went to bed early and missed your happy event

after all these months.

Sounds like it all went smoothly and easily. He sure looks

like a busy little man.

Waiting on some color photos when you've a chance.

Enjoy and hope you feel better soon, Cassie!

Hi Diane, welcome to the nursery!
default_wub.png
I missed it too...wouldnt' ya know it!! Isnt he darling! I think hes going to be a handful in a few days!!

P.S. Havent been to PO but will go on Monday....was waiting for you to climb out of the hot tub!

Haha he Is the cutest thing ever lol so soft n fluffy!! Yeah he already loves the scratches lol was leaning so hard into them i was afraid he would fall over lol

He was heaps quicker figuring out where the milk came from just now which is good
default_smile.png

Still yet to find the perfect name for my little guy... Love the names please keep em coming!!!

Going to get a little mOre sleep thanks for watching n pics in the morning :D

cassie he is beyond cute!!
default_wub.png

Perhaps you'll strike it rich naming your colt 'Dollar'.
default_smile.png
roo dollar or $roo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy names Velvet,Charmer, holloween,Dustin, wind
default_smile.png
did any name fit him yet are we close

cassie

look at the little snuggle bunny with mummy watching over him
wub.gif
I wish I could give him a kiss

He really looks so cute all snuggled down in the straw, with his proud Momma standing watch over him while he sleeps, bless her.
default_wub.png

I just logged back in after my compulsory afternoon siesta, so just wondered if anyone has seen Suzie eating? I know Cassie has given her her mash food, but has anyone seen her grazing her hay?

Latest posts

Back