Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to say she will foal tonight/tomorrow going by those photos

This was Shimmer in the morning and she foaled that night - well it was around the 10pm time

Shimmer323daysgoingbyAugCover006.jpg

Go Suzie Go
default_new_multi.gif

Come on Suzie!

And don't worry about the feet trim, my farrier and I hate doing the mares late in their pregnancy... and the mares hate it even more! Unless it's urgent we just wait for them to reduce the size of their belly first and then trim them up. Often with the foal's help
default_new_rofl.gif

thanks everyone
default_smile.png

great pic Karina
default_smile.png
thanks heaps keeping a close eye on her,

got her the mineral block too, hopefully she will start licking that instead of the ground
default_wacko.png
LOL

going to clean out her stable and put the fresh bedding in now so I will be around
default_yes.gif

don't plan on going anywhere LOL the people down at the feed store were very excited! they want a call first thing when she has it LOL
default_wink.png
maybe I won't ring them when she has it at 3am in the morning, don't think anyone will be there then
default_rolleyes.gif

oooo Kara I must see pics of your cavies!!! my cousins puppy was born yesterday at my friends house she will get him in December SO CUTE!!!

yep she is miserable lol poor baby girl... wont be to much longer now

Cavies are the SWEETEST dogs. I loved the ones I worked with at the hospital. SO cute and SO sweet natured.

haha definitley agree with your statement Megan LOL Casper loves to hang around us all day, sleep on our laps. the perfect example of a lap dog, except when hes been out playing LOL
default_wacko.png

Suzie pretty quiet, she is very long and relaxed behind, letting the stable air out a bit but will put fresh straw in soon

I don't see Susie on camera. Am I just missing her or what? I've been checking in on her all night and morning.(your time, I'm 13 hrs behind you) Is that wax on her tits and is she dripping? I hope she waits till after 10:00 pm your time. I bet you want a filly, Cassie. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a girl. Looks like she is ready to go any time.I'll be watching

lol I wrangled my brother and his friend into putting a new bag of feed in the stable for me hehe thanks boys

stable all nice n clean n ready for Suzie, and baby... looks like a bit of a storm headed our way so i wanted it ready in case I had to bring her in early
default_yes.gif

Just popping back in to check on Suz again. I see quite a bit of tail swishing and belly kicking going on

default_new_shocked.gif

Now shes wandered off camera, so im going into town...

default_saludando.gif
hi everyone iam home now and missing out on all the action

looks like suzie is gunna beat my sweety

iam so excited for you cassie come suzie you can do it

saludando.gif
Thanks for the great pics Cassie, how excited are you ?
biggrin.gif
I think it was Anna that suggested you rested today as you could very well be up tonight
yes.gif

Suzie yesterday

Suzie today

See how her tummy is more pointed in the middle
yes.gif

Morning Renee
default_smile.png
I am very excited
default_aktion033.gif
going to bring her in soon, to her nice fresh bed.

I did get a sleep hehe for 2 hours!! lol cos I'm still full of the flu it was good for me anyway
default_rolleyes.gif

mm I can see it
default_new_shocked.gif
thanks Renee
default_wub.png
very exciting will do a milk test if she lets me when I feed her in a minute
default_unsure.png

Hows her behaviour been through the day Cassie. The times i have checked in, i see her tail swishing and belly kicking/biting, but she seems quite content now?

Still small mushy poops?

C'mon Suzie! Foal tonight please - early, so ill be awake lol

Yes please do another test and then if it has dropped we can cancel everything and pull up a chair with plenty of
smokesmile.gif
and
472.gif

Oh thanks for waiting for me Suzie..Im awake now and your gona to be on my laptop all day again..its a dull miserable looking day outside so time for you to brighten it with your lil filly
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back