Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck at the show,
firstprize.gif

I wish we would get to see her more w/o her darn head stuck in her food bucket...LOL...she's such a nut!!
default_wub.png
It isn't the head in the bucket that is the problem, it is that the bucket is YELLOW
gaah.gif

Kathy, don't make us wait for pics, your horses sound amazing
drool5.gif
Oh and be nice, didn't mummy tell you to share????? we want pics of your stallion too
please.gif

new_rofl.gif

lol Good Morning Renee!!!!
default_cheekkiss.gif

p.s there is nothing wrong with a yellow bucket at least its not BLUE! n anyways she has a pink water bucket in her stable...
default_wink.png

did the pics meet your approval?? I did try to take better ones LOL

also do you all think its best for me with these storms we have been getting to put Suzie in when we get one?? we have been getting massive down pours of rain in them and there was even some hail in the last one... just after your thoughts please

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes thank you for the pics Cassie, she looks great but I feel she still has a way to go yet,
rolleyes.gif
As for the storms you know I am a wimp and I bring mine in but I am sure our welsh girls will tell me off
shutup.gif
It only rains a few times a year here so I guess it is totally different.
smokesmile.gif

No slapped wrists from me..im also guilty of mollycoddling
default_rolleyes.gif
only with the girls though soon as we have a downpour i run out n call them in then back out when it stops..my boy is sensible enough to come inside on his own so hes allowed to come and go as he pleases..its a bit different when it rains for weeks on end though have no choice but to sit n watch them get soaked
default_no.gif

Oh I missed where Suzie went one minute shes inside then shes out but the sun is shining so my guess shes out to stretch her legs for the last few hours of the day
default_smile.png
..shes back again ..Hi Cassie I see you too
default_saludando.gif

well the rain had stopped and Suzie had made a mess of her stable, she didn't really want to eat her dinner anyway... so Iet her out to see if she wanted to roll or anything while I cleaned it up... she went out, was licking the ground... then, butt rubbing on the fence.... then yawning!! more butt rubbing and some more yawning... not even interested in Smarties food...

after I cleaned up the stable I brought her back in and did a milk test!!

OFFICIALLY: 6.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was a really light colour
default_aktion033.gif
so excited for my baby girl... so hopefully the next few days I should have my foal.... but who knows lol WDIK!!!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Sounds like Suzie is on the home stretch now Cassie! That udder is looking really promising too!!! And the pH dropping real low is a pretty reliable sign. Time to stay glued to her
default_yes.gif

I hope she foals over the weekend for you so that you dont have to do the mad dash home from work.
default_new_shocked.gif

Cass, can you message me if i miss it please? ill have the barn alarm on, but i have spent the last 3 days cleaning out the babies room, and its worn me out - so i wouldnt be surprised if i slept through it lol

Goodluck!!
default_smile.png
Ill be trying to keep watch!

Thanks Renee
default_smile.png
how exciting bout the babies room!!!! :D I'll definitley send you a msg I'll add you to the list already have it typed up as a draft so when she foals I hit send n it should go to all my lovely friends ;) at 3am in the morning hehe rest up Renee
default_smile.png
how are your babies doing?? Have you been getting storms your way??

Xx

Morning all.
default_saludando.gif
Sorry, a bit late here today, Cassie, I loved the pics of the Roos - do they often invade your paddocks?

Suzie looking really close - still cant see much of a V but do think that her tummy weight does seem to have shifted forwards a little.
default_aktion033.gif

She may be one to drop into that V at the last minute, same with the last filling of her udder, so keep your eyes peeled. (But I seriously think that all these girls are waiting for Auntie Diane to get home, it is today or tomorrow?)

Ooh yes they definitley have to wait for aunty diane I can't remember when... Hmm hoping not too much longer...

Yeah nearly every day we have atleast 4 Roos in our paddocks lol it's so awesome watching them that 6foot fence in the bag ground they clear that easily in one jump it's amazing!! They jump the cars if they have to aswell we have a big daddy one n when he stands up dad reckons he would be about 6 foot 5!!! He is massive!!!!

SuZie down flat resting ATM, not looking very comfy tho lol poor little girl

Ooop's sorry, forgot about the weather!

Yes, Cassie, I would certainly fetch Suzie in during your rain storms - as long as she can get out to stretch her legs and have a roll if she wants, then she is better in away from the really bad weather. I cannot get all mine in as I simply dont have the indoor space for them, but with the boys.........well I rush to grab them when nasty weather arrives, inspite of the fact that the fields they use all have either open barns or wooded corners for shelter, and they all come rushing to me as soon as they see me coming! Very sensibly they see no reason as to why they should be outside getting wet, when they could be inside in the dry munching hay.
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
yay 6.4 that must be good, come on suzie you can have your foal first sweety will let you LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Having roos in your paddocks is soooooooooooo awesome
aktion033.gif
Thanks for the great pics Cassie.
biggrin.gif

Wonderful news about her PH
aktion033.gif
It is so exciting, I am to find out how many days Britt sat at 6.4 cos I can't remember

Edit to add.

Britt dropped to 6.4 on the 3rd of May and foaled on the 4th of May so she only sat there for 1 day.
yes.gif

Oh come on Suzie have your foal this afternoon..Im bored today n glued to your cam now..your up n down looking really quite restless but I have a sneaky feeling your teasing me..just got back from watching my sons school rugby team get beaten
default_rolleyes.gif
but good news he was asked to join the Welsh Academicals Squad..so you could you plz finish off my proud day with having your new baby
default_aktion033.gif

Great pics of the Roos
default_biggrin.png
Looks like the one in the back has a big joey in her pouch
default_wub.png
Are they Greys'?

Suzie is looking great and a super udder so lots of milk for the little one.

She does look a little restless tonight but I think she might hang tough another night.

Hurry ON Suzie we are all waiting LOL

welcome back Diane!
saludando.gif
Just in time!

LOVE the kangaroos!! That is so cool!

It is coming down to just day(s) here it looks like. That is SOME udder! lol And YAY for 6.4!! Will watch very close as much as possible!

risa8.gif

Glad your back Diane, sounds like you had a great time! Suzie now everyone its here and waiting, I know you wanted a BIG audience, here we are........

Latest posts

Back