Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Discussion in 'Miniature Horse Pregnancy, Foaling and Mare Stare' started by cassie, Oct 2, 2011.

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk by donating:

1. Oct 7, 2011 #201

cassie

cassie

cassie

Eel suz was looking interesting a moment ago... Sternal a good roll... Bit of pacing lots of tail swishing... 10 min of butt rubbing a little wee... The straight back to eating her hay... Silly girl now that she has settled I'm going to try get some sleep... Lol night all [​IMG]

2. Oct 7, 2011 #202

Eagle

Eagle

Eagle

Great pics Cassie, thanks for posting. I can't really see Suzie's profile pics so I will wait til you post some more to comment.

Sweet Dreams [​IMG]

3. Oct 7, 2011 #203

MeganH

MeganH

MeganH

Goodnight![​IMG]

Love all the pictures Cassie!! How beautiful!!

I was thinking Suzie was looking a bit less wide yesterday.. but I dont know today. Maybe that baby is on the move.

Sure is a race with these mares!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
  4. Oct 7, 2011 #204

Lindi-loo

Lindi-loo

Lindi-loo

[​IMG] Great holiday pictures looks like a fun time had by all [​IMG] ..Well she looks ready to go now for sure with that enormus belly and udder going on [​IMG]

5. Oct 7, 2011 #205

bannerminis

bannerminis

bannerminis

Great holiday snaps Cassie and looks gorgeous.

Suzie is looking super and its getting exciting now that udder looks bigger but belly could drop a little more but that can happen in a matter of hrs too.

Oh I hope she foals this weekend.

6. Oct 7, 2011 #206

AnnaC

AnnaC

AnnaC

What a fantastic place for a holiday Cassie, no wonder you all had such a great time - how's your Dad's back now?

Sorry but couldn't see Suzie's profile pics, so like Renee will wait for more tomorrow in the hope for better weather and some outside 'side on' pictures. [​IMG]

The lovely Suz was down and snoozing, now up and grazing - 2.30am approx, Suzie time.

7. Oct 7, 2011 #207

cassie

cassie

cassie

Just lettin you all know another storm has rolled in In case we lose power or suzie stresses that's what's up... She seems pretty good ATM... [​IMG] sorry bout the pics that's why I like my little camera dnt have to play with the settings as much dads back is doing much better thanks Anna the week away was the best thing for it [​IMG]

8. Oct 7, 2011 #208

moonwray

moonwray

moonwray

Beautiful holiday pics, Cassie! Looks like you and the fam had a great time!! And Suzie waited for you!

9. Oct 7, 2011 #209

overomh

overomh

overomh

Hi everyone, been watching Susie for a while but never posted. If anyone else has a mare going to foal, I would like links to be able to watch them. Just bought some Mare and would like to see a little of what to expect when they get ready to foal next year. I've bred big horses and not sure if these little guys are much different. Would like to watch as many mare as possible. If you know of any other link to foal cameras pleas let me know. I will continue to watch sweet little Susie.

10. Oct 7, 2011 #210

Eagle

Eagle

Eagle

11. Oct 7, 2011 #211

AnnaC

AnnaC

AnnaC

Hi Overomh (do you have a name?) and welome to Suzie's thread. Great to have you here and speaking to us instead of hiding in the shadows. [​IMG]

Please tell us something about your new mare (do you have more than one, if not you soon will as these little potato chips are very addictive. LOL!!) plus a pic or two - we love pictures. Also feel free to ask any questions about breeding and/or foaling, we are all here to help and share advice and ideas.

Suzie looking for her breakfast already. LOL!! [​IMG]

12. Oct 7, 2011 #212

Wings

Wings

Wings

Hi Overomh and welcome to the madness [​IMG]

I'm running my 'Marlanoc Foal Thread' tracking the changes with my mares. I don't have marestare so I've documented a lot with photos and have some very helpful comparisons hiding in my thread. Somtimes I ramble about breeding this years mares as well so there's a lot of info hiding in those pages [​IMG]

13. Oct 7, 2011 #213

overomh

overomh

overomh

Hi again, My name is Kathy, I live in Texas, US, about half way between Dallas and Houston. It is very very dry here right now. I just bought my miniatures this year, I have 5 bred mares(all due next yr.), I have a 2 yr old stallion ( he is my picture), a yearling overo filly, a 2011 overo filly, and a 2011 overo colt. My overos or black with bald face. I have been learning as much as I could about them for the past 5 yrs. I finilly decided it was time to buy when I saw my little stallion in a sale Olympian Ranch was having. His name "ONE IN A MILLION" and he isone in a million. I fell in love with him and had to have him, then I had to fine some mares for him. So now I have miniatures. I will get a camera for my mares when they get alittle closer to foaling. I'm going to enjoy visiting with all of you.

14. Oct 7, 2011 #214

LittleRibbie

LittleRibbie

LittleRibbie

kathy, you are making me drool all over Cassie's thread....the horse in your avatar is STUNNING...would you like to share him with me please!! [​IMG]

15. Oct 7, 2011 #215

cassie

cassie

cassie

well welcome Kathy [​IMG]

can't wait to see some pics of your beautiful horses!!!

16. Oct 7, 2011 #216

cassie

cassie

cassie

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg some Kangaroos that were in our paddocks this morning [​IMG]

s8.jpg

s9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
  17. Oct 7, 2011 #217

LittleRibbie

LittleRibbie

LittleRibbie

Love the roos Cassie!! Suzi is so close....her udder looks great and very pointy [​IMG] I suggest you not take your eyes off her!! you are now ordered to stay home until she foals!! [​IMG]

she looks like she's going to have lots of milk!!

I wish we would get to see her more w/o her darn head stuck in her food bucket...LOL...she's such a nut!! [​IMG]

18. Oct 7, 2011 #218

overomh

overomh

overomh

Susie's bag is hugh, she is going to give sooooo much milk. I think her nipples need to fill out a little more but they can do that really quik. She is really close. Thanks for the comment on my boy, I think he's great but he's my baby. I will post picture of my girls soon.

19. Oct 7, 2011 #219

cassie

cassie

cassie

Haha if her head isn't stuck in the food bowl I can't take any good pics cos she is all over me lol

We have a bit of a storm here so I have put suzie away just in case n smartie n penny are in her paddock just in case it gets really bad... Clouds were a bit yellow looking... So hoping no hail... Xx

20. Oct 7, 2011 #220

LittleBittyBritches

LittleBittyBritches

LittleBittyBritches

That is so cool Kangaroos in your pasture! We have to go to the zoo to see those! Sorry I havent posted much, we have a horse show on Monday and we have been so busy bathing, clipping and prepping for the show. Hubby has been working on a horse trailer redoing it, hope it's ready by then to take them. Suzie's udders are really looking full![​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted