Susanne could I please have

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBennettp

Reaction score
Susanne, could you please post a picture of Mingus? I haven't had a Mingus fix for awhile and would love to see him.

Thanks,

Mary

Pretty please???
please.gif
517.gif

You betcha!! I'm always happy to post his photos, and that is so sweet of you to ask!

I don't have any new photos, though there are some old ones that I haven't posted before...

I'm just dying that I don't have a photo of how he looks today, all shed out and shining in the sun, and being my little love boy. Perhaps if I ask nicely I can get Daryl to take some photos when Mingus is at the county fair this weekend...

Jeez, my mom went and cut my hair right before school pictures! (This is the grumpy shot that I didn't show before...)

mingus_redribbon2BOR05.jpg

Hey, dude, let's go for a ride!

mingusw_saddle.jpg

What's that they say about biting the hand that feeds me?

62303ornerymingus.jpg

Does my butt look big? I know it looks dirty!

fbda5eae.jpg

I just got out of a shower...

fce4d0a4.jpg

I'd NEVER misbehave at a show...I'm an angel!

minguscloseupsm.jpg

Thanks for asking!

wub.gif
wub.gif
I just love his face - those eyes, and those cheekbones... I think Mingus wants to come live with his Auntie Liz!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Are these photos pre- or post- gelding?

Can't wait to see "Mingus At The County Fair" pictures!!!
laugh.gif

Liz, These photos are all from his stallion days except for the show pic.

I really need to get a digital camera (I'm holding out for my Nikon D70), as we've yet to get a shot of him at his true best. When he sticks his head up in the clouds and gives you his eagle stare, he is amazing...

Which reminds me, I finally got film developed from the day Flash came home...Mingus was in fine form that day. I'll scan some of those this evening when I return.

Susanne,

Add me to the "Mingus Fan Club" ..... and he has JOWELS....I love it! I think I mentioned that to you the other day. He is a TRUE horse in MINIATURE.

MA

Oh, susanne, I felt so bad we didn't take some pictures of Mingus at Spanaway. his coat has to be felt to be believed. I could not take my hands off of it, it was so silky and sleek, and had that sheen that reflects light in multiple colors.

He was certainly beautiful.

I was thinking about that after we loaded up, coulda kicked myself that we didn't take a few, at least!

He looks good in those pics, but you gotta get some new ones!

Liz

Oh, how I love that face, that butt, that color. I just love your boy.
wub.gif

Thank you, Mary, for asking, and thank all of you for your compliments!

I have to add that I almost get choked up looking at the headshot that I have posted so often (and use as my monitor wallpaper), because it really shows his sweet, curious nature. As ornery as he can be, underneath he's always a very loving, extremely intelligent little guy.

Latest posts

Back