Survivor Fans??? Last Night's Episode!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Fellow Survivor Fans --

What did you think of last night's episode???
swoon.gif

I have to wonder, does Farrah Fawcett hair effect the ability to THINK
confused0059.gif

Just really amazed how it went down, but talk about very watchable tv
shock.gif

URGH!

Jill

tv.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary Lou --

H and I were torn between feeling sorry for him and wanting to shake him. He'd been our favorite of those that were left.

Not sure why we only watched one season before this one because we are really into it now!

Jill

Poor Eric. What a gullible young man. Mary Lou I agree that he'll probably never trust another woman.

Did you catch James comment? "I just lost my reign of being the dummest Survivor ever". Got a laugh out of that, even while I was feeling bad for Eric.

How many ways can you say, "Played him like a fiddle". I don't feel sorry for him because it is the nature of THIS game, no other survivor has had so much unknown to it. I am looking forward to the four women going to the end. And my pick is Amanda to win, she sure deserves it the most in my mind.

I LOVED IT! Strategically, this has been one of the best seasons.

Things will really get interesting now. Those girls are going to be drinking their coconut milk out of a saucer!

OMG!!! I have watched every episode of every season, and this one HAS to be the best EVER!!!! It has become a real "thinking" game... the hidden immunity idols have become a really interesting component also. Amanda and Cerie have both played a huge strategic game, either one deserves the win. Can't wait for Sunday!!!

Silly boy! The music they were playing for extra drama was just too funny. I agree this is the best season so far with the tricks. I do wish James was still in there.
default_sad.png

My vote is for Amanda or Cirie.

AWESOME!!!! I'm a HUGE Survivor fan since it began a few years ago and have not missed a one!!!
default_yes.gif
This season has definitely been the most strategic and edge of your seat action I've ever seen! Poor, poor Eric!! Those girls surely had him wrapped around their little finger...and I think they still do. I did'nt think he was gonna go for what Nat was telling him when he initially said no way was he giving up immunity. But then...omg....he was putty in their hands! :DOH!
default_no.gif
default_saludando.gif
Initially thinking what a dumb thing to do....I started feeling sorry for him after he gave it up...and then when they interviewed him and he had nothing bad to say about the girls, he took his getting the boot like a trooper, real sportsmanship and that's when I really realized I LIKE this kid!!! That's the way to play a game! (Ozzie had sour grapes big time) In the game of Survivor....you trust no-one!!!

My pic for the million is Natalie.......in the last few episodes I think she has really put forth for remaining in the game. Can't wait to see what Sunday will produce......don't forget to mark your calendars.....!!!
default_aktion033.gif

But if not for Amanda and Cheri, Nat would be gone now. Their plan was great.

Yeah my vote is for Amanda or Cirie, by husband likes Cirie.

This is a very good season........it cracks me up how foolish the guys have been when they had the hidden immunity, and I loved Cirie's comment, Momma always told me you can't always beat them with these(pointing at her muscle on her arm) but you can always beat them with this(pointing at her head)

default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

I can't believe he gave up the immunity necklace and neither did those on the jury. lol

Momma always told me you can't always beat them with these(pointing at her muscle on her arm) but you can always beat them with this(pointing at her head)[/font]

default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
Isn't that the truth! Aside from Parv. I don't care who wins. They all played a great game.

I too have watched every episode of every Survivor since the beginning. Just when I was thinking "I am starting to get a little bored with Survivor, not sure if I am goint to watch it again.", this season came on. It definitely is the best!

Poor Eric. But I had to laugh. It was great. I think Amanda should win. I love how she has played the game. Especially last week with the hidden immunity idol and this week. I do agree that Cirie is playing a great mind game too. Just as long as it is not Parvati I would be happy.

I was just could not believe that he actually gave up immunity. Those girls definitely know how to talk people into things.

Yes I know, I liked him but they played him. I have watched Survivor since the first show. If you want to see some more of Survivor you can go to YouTube and watch the immunity challanges and the reward challanges for just about all the Survivor episoides.

Carlene

I didn't even think to look for videos of it on You Tube! Thanks, Carlene!!! I'm also going to see if NetFlix has prior seasons on DVD. We only watched one season, and maybe a part of another, prior to this year and I am h-o-o-k-e-d!

Mary Lou, I didn't know it was 3 hours!!! YAY!!! You "need" to get a DVR or Tivo... then you could watch both
default_biggrin.png
Those devices are mandatory with my severe addiction to TV
default_yes.gif
Between horses, dogs and tv, it's a wonder I find time to earn a living :DOH!

You can also watch entire episodes on CBS.com. I had to miss the last three episodes so I am catching up on the computer. I'm glad I saw this thread since I didn't realize that this Sunday was the finale. I would have missed it!

Atleast james dosn't have the stupidest move in survivor history.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back