Survivor Fans??? Last Night's Episode!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Atleast james dosn't have the stupidest move in survivor history.
default_biggrin.png
Refresh my memory, what did James do that was the stupidest move (until poor Erik that is). I can't remember what happened with James.

James had both immunity idols and got voted out when he didn't use either one. As for Amanda and Ozzy, yes they are still together.

I wanted Amanda to win too.

James had both immunity idols and got voted out when he didn't use either one. As for Amanda and Ozzy, yes they are still together.

I wanted Amanda to win too.
I remember now. I would rather Amanda had won too. Actually I wanted Ozzy to win, but oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great season! It was the first time in a long time I was on the edge of my seat. I really wanted Amanda to win too but when they did the recap even though I am not fond of Parvarti she really did play a very good game.

James was so funny about showing his abs to the woman at the cemetary! He is such a humble guy. Gotta love him!

I really liked James too. Looked like he was almost ready to cry when he got the $100K "favorite survivor" award again. I was disappointed in who won!

It was a great season indeed! Each night it ended left me at the edge of my seat. I'm happy with the way it ended...if Cirie or Nat did'nt get the million I'm good with Parv getting it. Can't wait for the fall episodes to start!!

Latest posts

Back