Surprise in quarantine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tini-z

Reaction score
I bought a beautiful black mare at the Reece Sale and take her down to TX for quarantine a few days later. She was heavy in foal by “Hawk†and should foal in approx. 3 month. So I try to get her home to Germany asap. Many thanks to Gisela from EMO for starting the quarantine so quick.

Yesterday I get a message to call back immediately!!! I thought “oh my god, something is wrong with my mare....â€

AND SHE SURPRISED US WITH A BLACK FILLY!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW....congratualtions! Someone must have been very "off" on her foaling date!
laugh.gif

Wow! What a great surprise!
smile.gif
Lucky for the mare, she didn't foal enroute. I hope they send you a photo of your new baby. Congrats!

Congratulations on a new Mare and New Filly. I bet that was a suprise to them to.

To foal a baby out or find a extra package in the stall with her. So glad all turn out

okay and mare and baby are fine.

Congratulations and so nice to find a HAPPY Story after all this saddness here in the USA and in the World.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Vicky

Wow, congratulations. I can only imagine how impatient you are to see them. How long before they can "fly"?

Congrats Tini-z! What are you going to name her?

I must say, I love your country! I lived in Crailsheim for 10 months and it was a fantastic experience! My oldest was only 6 months old at the time when we went over. My very first experience was an older man saying he was "grosso" (spelling is probably wrong). At first I thought he was calling him gross. LOL until someone must have seen my face and told me it meant big. I got pregnant for my youngest there so I had my own German import after I came home.

Fran

Wow how exciting congrats! and guess it is a good thing she did
smile.gif
nt wait till she was up in the air

Good Grief! They were WAY off in the breeding dates, eh? Great surprise, though!

MA

PS: I'm curious like Franklin is..... How will the shipping work now????

What wonderful news you got and I bet you sure are excited. I hope mare and baby will ship as one and not increase your shipping bill. Hope they will take pictures for you in the meantime.
aktion033.gif

She's a cutie for sure.
wub.gif
What a surprise for you. Glad all went well for mama and baby.

tini-z said:
I bought a beautiful black mare at the Reece Sale and take her down to TX for quarantine a few days later. She was heavy in foal by “Hawk†and should foal in approx. 3 month. So I try to get her home to Germany asap. Many thanks to Gisela from EMO for starting the quarantine so quick. Yesterday I get a message to call back immediately!!! I thought “oh my god, something is wrong with my mare....â€

AND SHE SURPRISED US WITH A BLACK FILLY!!!

462510[/snapback]

Congratualtions!! What a wonderful surprise!!

Isn't Gisela great??? I'm happy to work with her anytime...it also gives me an excuse to swing by the beach after I drop off a horse/horses
yes.gif

What a beauty! It looks like she has a little snip... how cute!

OMG what a great story...Congratulations on your beautiful little Black Beauty..Good Luck on getting them to your home quickly and safely..
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back