Sunny's Pregnancy and Foaling Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah she surprised me too! I figured it'd be soon but not that soon! When I fed and checked her this morning she was acting normal, ate her grain and was munching on her hay when I left, that was at about 6am and she foaled at about 8:40am.

Here's some pics at 6am when I checked her.....

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

Congrats on your gorgeous new filly. So delighted that it all went well and you got to be there with her. These mares are really in a league of their own.

Thanks guys, I was very excited and so pleased with the filly and how everything went! She's such a love! Follows me around and if I sit down she wants to be in my lap! Soooo worth the wait!

Yay!!! Congrats!! I love her!!!
default_wub.png

Can't wait to see her as she grows! Gorgeous color!!

And how are the lovely pair doing this afternoon?

Dont forget to edit your thread heading to say that Sunny has foaled - I'm sure many folks will love seeing your pictures of her very special little girl.
default_yes.gif

And how are the lovely pair doing this afternoon?

Dont forget to edit your thread heading to say that Sunny has foaled - I'm sure many folks will love seeing your pictures of her very special little girl.
default_yes.gif
How do I go about changing the heading?

Sunny and her new little one are doing great today! I took TONS of pics and will post some here in a few minutes. It was warm and sunny so I let mama and baby out off and on throughout the day to enjoy the sunshine. Little miss found her running legs and was racing around the pen, she also loves to get up on her back legs and leap into the air and charge away
default_smile.png
She's SOOO cute! Such a friendly little girl too, LOVES to be pet and loved on! She'll leave mama's side and follow me around, doesn't seem to be too concerned about where mama is, although mama is VERY concerned for her baby, Sunny's such a fantastic mother, LOVES her baby
default_smile.png
Both are doing well and I couldn't be happier!
default_smile.png
Pics to come in the next post!!!!

default_thumbup.gif
They both look great and the little "ray of sunshine" as said earlier is just way too cute, I love her dainty little head, her fluffy ears, her long legs, shucks I love everything about her
default_yes.gif

she is so absoloulty adorable!!! Sunny did SUCH a good job
default_smile.png
cooked her to perfection
default_smile.png

you must be thrilled

How do I go about changing the heading?
go to the first post hit edit and then use full editor make the changes to the heading that you want and hit save
default_smile.png
hope that works lol was trying to remember without doing it myself hehe

Oh she is even more gorgeous, if that is possible, bless her! And Sunny looks fabulous too (and very proud of her new daughter).
default_thumbup.gif

I'm so glad the weather was suitable to enable you to get them out - exercise is so important for the little ones at this age, they need to build the strength in their tendons, muscles, lungs and hearts and they can only do it by playing and racing around, so well done you - even if it causes the Momma mares to get a bit anxious about their unruly children for the first few days. LOL!!

I cant believe how big she is - do you look at her and wonder how she managed to fit inside Sunny's tummy? Have your boys spotted the baby yet - what do they think?

I'm not sure how you alter your thread heading, I just know that the others do it by clicking on edit on their first post, but checked your first post and their is no edit button! Maybe someone else can tell you.

I cant believe how big she is - do you look at her and wonder how she managed to fit inside Sunny's tummy? Have your boys spotted the baby yet - what do they think?
I was thinking the same thing Anna, it seems impossible that she was inside her mummy just yesterday

Oh I love her! I know I have already said often that I LOVE palominos.. but I do love them and will HAVE to get myself one one day. Congrats again. She is lovely!

So gorgeous! Love the color, looks like momma.
default_smile.png
thanks for explaining the changing of the header, I didnt know how either!lol

Oh I love her! I know I have already said often that I LOVE palominos.. but I do love them and will HAVE to get myself one one day. Congrats again. She is lovely!
Yes for a girl to feel complete she needs a mini in every colour
default_smile.png

Any chance of an update on Sunny and her baby - with pictures of course!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back