Sunny's Pregnancy and Foaling Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha she sure is a WIDE LOAD!! LOL
default_new_shocked.gif

how is Sunny looking? any new changes??

haha she sure is a WIDE LOAD!! LOL
default_new_shocked.gif

how is Sunny looking? any new changes??

She's doing good, nothing new yet
default_smile.png
Still no bag. She's got as big of an appetite as ever and every few days I swear she blows up a little more over night
default_biggrin.png
I'll see if I can get some pictures tomorrow
default_wink.png

I think Fantasy might win the wide load stakes

fantasy 1909 front.jpg

That's her over a month ago and she is only getting bigger!
default_new_shocked.gif

oooh I don't know Bree! Diane's mare was HUGE!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
lol

so how far along is Sunny? or we don't know do we?? lol I have forgotten lol
default_unsure.png

Good Lord! what a WIDE LOAD!!!
new_shocked.gif

Diane- how do you get those color crossing percentages? Is there a site? I would like so see what it says for my Laney (who by the way is HOME!!.. posted pictures in Ricochet's picture thread)

Ahh yes Diane but how far off was she?

That's Fantasy a month ago and she's still growing
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif

(everyone is calling her the beachball... but don't tell her. I don't want to hurt her feelings!
default_new_rofl.gif
)

Here is one of my 'wide loads' - dont think she beats Diane's litte girl, but this one is only 29" (28 by last hair) and still went another month before foaling - her last foal as she was 22, but we so desperately wanted a Dragon foal from her. She is now retired - her colt is pictured below too.

Heidi

Bluebellsandfoals093.jpg

Bluebellsandfoals090.jpg

Billy

(get up Momma, someone said I'm supposed to find a milk bar somewhere!)

IMG_3397.jpg

(it's under here somewhere, I just know it is!)

IMG_3401.jpg

(it's ok, I found the milk bar in the end and survived!!)

Picture556.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

WOW Anna!! what a beautiful WIDE girl!! and what a gorgeous colt you got out of her!! do you still have him?
default_biggrin.png
what does he look like now? or after he shed his foal coat hehe
default_rolleyes.gif

LOL!! Diane - he is still a bit 'girly', so sweet, loving and uncolt like! He's a yearling now - sorry but I dont have any recent pics of him on my computer, they are all on Cathy's.

BUT if you want to have a peek on my website www.ancasterstud.co.uk and go to the FOALS (2010) page, you will first find a pic of him and his partner in crime Millie at the beginning, then scroll down and you will find his pics following Millie's. THEN if you go to the Sales (page 1) there are a few pics from this year - I must admit he is lovely, but his main fault is his short neck (Heidi's fault!), but he did get a few lessons on how to 'stretch' it a bit this summer! We dont really want to sell him as we would like to show him next year, but if the perfect home cropped up.........................maybe!

default_aktion033.gif
Haha shes fab love her big belly and hes a stunner
default_wub.png
lol..Love all the pictures of the "Wide Loads" poor girls I bet theyr so glad to be slim again once they have delivered
default_aktion033.gif

I went to check him out on Anna's site and lost hours there
laugh.gif
Those farm photos are fantastic and I am seriously considering flying over to steal a few chips
biggrin.gif

LOL!! Stealing might be allowed Renee, but it would depend upon which ones you wanted to steal and whether you could find them under all their winter woollies/disguises!
default_wink.png

I totally agree Renee!! good thing I live to far away lol mum n dad are going to EUROPE in January tho lol hmmm a little sneakstop as a pressie for me seeing as I have to run the business while they are away!!! Hehe

How is sunny looking at the moment? any new change?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope your Mum and Dad are going to 'grope' each other Cassie and not anyone else!! (or did you mean Europe????)

Yes an update on Sunny would be good - sorry we seemed to have hyjacked her thread somewhat!
default_rolleyes.gif

ROFL, Cassie you really need to check your spelling lol

Naughty parents ROFL

Latest posts

Back