Summer Jam Show - August 16 & 17 NEXT WEEKEND

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie Ballard

Reaction score
Mid-America Miniature Horse Club would like to remind everyone of our NEW SHOW....coming up NEXT weekend....August 16 & 17 at the Champions Center, Springfield, Ohio off I-70 at exit #59.

Here are links to the info on the show

Summer Jam Showbill

Summer Jam Class List

Summer Jam Entry Forms

The Champions Center is a beautiful indoor arena, great stalls, easy to get to...it is just off the exit ramp from I-70. Here is a link to the facility Champions Center, Springfield, OH

The show manager is Laura Mullen, Laura Mullens

Judges are: Lisa Barnes and Valerie Marlow

Hope to see you there!

Planning to drive up for a day and watch, i hardly ever make it to any AMHA shows but plan to drive up for one of the two days and check out the other side of things
default_smile.png
. Will have to look at the show bill to see what day we are coming, probably saturday will work best ...maybe sunday...

Looking forward
default_smile.png

Hi Leeana hope to see you there Saturday. Tim is announcing the show, so I cant show, but am looking forward to going up to watch and take pics. Supposed to be good weather...see ya there!

Connie

We will be there and the grandchildren are coming in for leadline and costume. This is a great facility a should be a good show. The one price per horse -show all classes you want is great and allows people to try out classes they never would before without feeling like you are wasting money. Classes like hunter, or obstacle or even liberty are great to try out here. The "I wanna show a horse" class where audience members are loaned a horse and a coach and they show a class is always a big draw and a lot of fun.

This will also be a good "last chance" to get qualified too.

Come on out and visit and have fun!

I wanna come but not sure if I can.. Are they gonna have any tack there ?

I had no idea there was an A show within 4 hours of me. I SINCERELY hope it is well attended as I would like to attend next year.

Have FUN and GOOD LUCK to all going.

default_saludando.gif
Hi Connie! Wont be there but I had to tell you I love your web site!

Thanks Fran!

Just talked to Tim...there arent any tack dealers at the show.

Latest posts

Back