Sulphura Farms web site?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise

Reaction score
Looking for their web addy? Do they have one? Cannot seem to find them. Thanks.

Sulphuras dispersed 2 years ago, and Gail has appeared to have fallen off the face of the earth. But I found someone with her address... at least I hope it's her address... need to email to get it. I'll send it to you, Ginny, after I get it. I have a Sulphuras mare, and quite a few other people on the forum have Sulphura horses also.

bluerogue said:
Sulphuras dispersed 2 years ago, and Gail has appeared to have fallen off the face of the earth. But I found someone with her address... at least I hope it's her address...  need to email to get it. I'll send it to you, Ginny, after I get it. I have a Sulphuras mare, and quite a few other people on the forum have Sulphura horses also.
436400[/snapback]

Please, please, please make sure I get a copy of it too! I really need to get in touch with her about my papers!

Robin C

Sure Robin! Whne I get the info, I'll just post on the forum that I have it, and anyone who needs it can get it from me. I do know that it may not be current, though, so I'll try to get ahold of her first, and see if she answers!

I have lost touch with her too. She went through a difficult divorce and moved cross country two years ago and completely got out of minis. We kept in touch for a while but then lost contact and I haven't been able to track her down.

Hopefully Jennifer's info will be new current contact info for her.

Ginny Long

Looking for their web addy? Do they have one? Cannot seem to find them. Thanks.
Can you please send me their information? I have a stallion that I need to get registered and I can only do it with their signature on the paperwork. This would be so helpful.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back