Suggestions Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LGahr

Reaction score
I hope this is not out of line---my daughter is trying to get an interest in miniature horses in Richland County. She hopes to schedule a clinic soon to have a successful 4-H program. Being the meddling mother that I am I am trying to help. My tiny herd will be included as projects and we will all be giving little speeches and presentations to those that we hope show up for the clinic. Now, my question--I would like to put together a collection of "hand-outs" for kids. If anyone out there has any flyers or ads or information they would like to have passed out would you please let me know? I would pay shipping or download and print or do just about anything I can to help build an interest locally.

If anyone has attempted to put together a clinic of this nature and you have any ideas we would really appreciate hearing from you. Hopefully AMHA will be sending me some info and I am waiting to hear from AMHR. This is NOT a money making project....heaven forbid....we collect minis not sell or breed them. I do think however the age groups we are targeting would love pictures and flyers of any type for animals

of any type and tack available.

I hope to have a video set up so if you have any home made videos showing your horses we would certainly appreciate the opportunity to share them with kids. I know showing commercial videos is not acceptable but am hoping there is a proud mom or grandmother out there who knows exactly where we are here in Ohio and would share. We will off-set any expense incurred.

We are novices but we love our miniatures and hope to get some interest going here in our area.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Linda

Im just a half an hour away if you need me
default_smile.png

I would suggest handing out AMHA / AMHR brochures, they could prob send you enough to hand out. Maybe even show a few movies, i have AMHR nationals on dvd and the AMHA world show from 05'. Training clinics.

BTW - i got your email and skimmed through it really quick but will get back with you in the morning
default_saludando.gif
. Bed time for me
default_smile.png

Feel free to use Coco for anything with the kids, its really his calling
default_smile.png

I think you and Jayme will do great with this
default_yes.gif
. But if you need any help, ANY help at all let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much, Jill. I will definitely print out your article and get copies. It looks great......EXACTLY what we need.

Leeana, we owe our interest to minis to you. You and Coco started it all.

Latest posts

Back