Such pretty colors and it's not even Fall!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
Thought I would share this neat pic with all of you. I was out with my camera awhile ago, and the sun was setting and throwing an orangish glow, and when I saw this pic I took, I thought it looked sooo pretty! Not the usual "greens" that summer typically shows. Unfortunaltely, I took it a little blurry.
sad.gif

This is "Colors", a 3 year old mare in this pic.

colors.jpg

Reminds me very much of a Robert Favra photo, Mona! Gorgeous! Not fuzzy where you wanted it to be sharp, on the horse! Thanks for sharing that, it's lovely.

Hey Mona, I havent seen you for a while, where have you been? It just seems like ages ago when I seen you post LOL (ages for me mean a couple of weeks:)

that is a pretty picture! enter that in Equusite! What color is she? She almost looks palomino pinto?

-Gage-

Hi Gage. I havn't been around much. Have been VERY busy with "live-in" company(out of town relatives staying here) for the past few weeks. Now trying to get caught up on everything!

This girl is a sorrel pinto. Her dam is a silver pinto and her sire is a bay pinto. This is my most favorite girl!!
yes.gif
wub.gif

Mona said:
Hi Gage.  I havn't been around much.  Have been VERY busy with "live-in" company(out of town relatives staying here) for the past few weeks.  Now trying to get caught up on everything!
This girl is a sorrel pinto.  Her dam is a silver pinto and her sire is a bay pinto. This is my most favorite girl!! 
yes.gif

wub.gif

435793[/snapback]

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see:) She is a pretty little mare!

-Gage-

Mona,

That is a gorgeous picture!!!

I agree, it should be framed and hanging up!!

Beautiful mare and the colors are GREAT!!!!

Mona,

Might be blurry to you....but it works! Yet another one that should be published or put on a calendar.

MA

Very nice. I like to see the candid shots, too, especially when the scenery, especially the horses are so gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing!

Liz M.

GORGEOUS shot of a lovey horse!
yes.gif
I just Photoshopped the back of the other horse out of the picture, and voila....a definite "lookalike" of a Robert Favra calendar picture!
biggrin.gif
I'd be framing that one, and hanging on my wall!
wub.gif

f30f6fcd.jpg

That is a gorgeous photo...I don't think it looks fuzzy, I think it looks professional..Beautiful horse also.
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

beautiful, mona! my daughter runs around taking pics like these and i may make a calendar or 2 for xmas gifts from them this year! jennifer
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back