Such a SAD day for Danielle...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
As we all know, Danielle has been watching and waiting, and watching and waiting, for what seemed like forever, for her mare Abby to foal. She thought Abby had been showing many signs, for quite some time already.

Danielle just called me, and she was broken hearted to say the least, when she had to report that Abby finally did foal, but she did so while Danielle was at work today, and sadly, the foal, a filly, did not make it out of the sac. Danielle is devastated, so I am hoping you will join me in sending her comforting thoughts and messages. Such a loss is NEVER a good thing, and certainly not a good way to start off a breeding history.

She said Abby is OK healthwise, and has cleaned etc., and she does not seem at all upset by what has happened, so I guess that in itself, is a good thng.

Danielle, I am sooooo sorry this has happened. I know how you were looking forward to that new foal. My heart breaks for you. (((((HUGS)))))

Mona, thank you for letting us know.

Danielle, I am so so very sorry.

Oh no!!!!!!! I know she has been waiting a long time!! Thank you for the post!

HUGS to you and your little mare Danielle!! I am SO SORRY!! This happened with me on my very first Mini foal and I sobbed for HOURS. I know what you are going through- many hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!
wub.gif

Danielle, I am so sorry this happened to you. I'm sure that Luna was waiting at the bridge to show your little "Dora" the way to all the best foal-playing places.
crybaby.gif

OH NO!!!!!!!!
no.gif
I've been following her threads and was excited for her! I'm SO very sorry to hear she lost the baby after all that waiting and dreaming. That is heart breaking! {{{{{Danielle}}}}}

I'm so sorry!

I am so sorry to hear about your foal. I think most of us on this forum have "been there" at one time. It always hurts so much to lose one, but at least your Abby is doing good. Here is a big ((hugg)) for you and Abby. Corinne

I am so sorry Danielle..I have been watching how excited you were for the coming foal...It is so sad that it ended this way but thankfully your mare is okay...Don't be discouraged by this...God Bless you and your sweet mare.

Oh, dear Danielle...words cannot even begin to describe how my heart is breaking for you. To even say I'm sorry for your loss does not even come close. Please take comfort in knowing that we are all here for you, thinking of you, and praying for you. I will light my candle in your behalf tonight.

I am just so sad for you...

Liz R.

capall beag said:
what is her screen name?
418570[/snapback]

Her forum name is Danielle I beleive!!

Danielle I am so sorry to here about your loss!! I pray for you to be comforted about your loss and I pray for you to know that things like that happen and that you will be able to get over your loss!!((((((HUGS))))))

-Gage-

[SIZE=14pt]Danielle, I am so very very sorry for you and Abby. [/SIZE]

Lyn

Thank you for letting us know, Mona.

Danielle, I am so very sorry to hear this news. I know how excited you were about this foal, and you didn't deserve for this to happen. {{{hugs}}} to you!

Holly

So sad to hear. I am also sorry! Hugs!

OMG...sooo sooorrrryy..((((())))) Don't blame yourself Danielle..
unsure.gif

I am so sorry....I know how much you wanted this foal....

So sorry for your loss. We lost our 1st and only foal our 1st breeding season too and its just awful.

Danielle, I am so sorry to hear about Abby's foal not getting out of the sac. It seems these things always happen when we're not around. We wait so very long for these bundles of joy and then to lose them is so heart breaking. At least Abby is okay. Sending {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} your way.

Latest posts

Back