Submit your Feed Info

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Crown Senior -- one cup (8oz) packed -- 5.5 oz - measured on postal scale with feed in ziplock bag.

Have emailed them for the Calorie and sugar info - no response yet.

JJay

PS was going to add the information for my beetpulp shreds - but I see that Robin C uses the same stuff -- so did not enter - if you need me to, I still have the bag.

Just heard back from Triple Crown -- here is the info I requested:

TC Lite - (NSC 15.9%) & (1150 Kcals/lb)

TC Complete - (NSC 21.7%) & (1596 Kcals/lb)

TC Growth - (NSC 19.8%) & (1568 Kcals/lb)

TC Senior - (NSC 15.7%) & (1546 Kcals/lb)

Last edited by a moderator:
Triple Crown just sent me this info about a product I have not yet tried;

<<we have a new forage product out now called Safe Starch Forage - 10% or less NSC - includes a vitamin and mineral pellet, no molasses - around 1000 Kcals per lb - the complete info is on the website.

>>

Has anybody here tried this product?

Triple Crown Safe Starch Forage Main page

Triple Crown Safe Starch Forage Analysis

Triple Crown Safe Starch Forage Ingredients

Triple Crosn Safe Starch Feeding Directions

Any comments?

JJay

LMF Super Supplement "G" - 24% protein. This is a ration balancer and is fed with grass hay. Serving size for a 1,000 horse is 1 pound a day.

I measured one cup at 5.5 ounces. This was a level measuring cup, and this feed is dense.

I figure that a mini serving is about 2/3 of a cup, which weighed 4 ounces.

From the website:

Features:

Ideal For The 'Easy Keeper' - requiring little or no grain in the diet to maintain proper body weight

For Pregnant Mares - that tend to become overweight if fed normal amounts of grain

As a Therapeutic Feed - for weanlings demonstrating symptoms of development orthopedic disease (DOD)

A Mineral/Vitamin Balancer - for horses of all ages

A Formula G Formula

Crude Protein (min) 9.0% 24.0%

Crude Fat (min) 3.0% 3.0%

Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% 3.0%

Calcium (min) 0.3% 2.6%

Phosphorus (min) 2.6% 2.3%

Vitamin A (min) 5,700 IU/lb. 5,000 IU/lb.

Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/lb. 500 IU/lb.

Zinc (min) 750 ppm 700 ppm

Copper (min) 200 ppm 200 ppm

Selenium (min) 3.0 ppm 3.0 ppm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* A Formula recommended for feeding with alfalfa hay.

* G Formula recommended for feeding with grass hay.

Robin, the nutrition director at mannapro told me that it has 1.5 megacalorie per pound of digestalbe energy. He said that was common equine measurement. Please let me know if you need any other information. Their web site has all of the ingredients/feeding instructions listed. Thanks. Lori

[SIZE=24pt]Hi Robin --- how is this awesome - huge project coming along???? [/SIZE]

Do you need any more input from any of us?? or any help? :lol:

Not sure what I could do to help - but would be glad to do whatever I can. :bgrin

JJay

Latest posts

Back